Registered
193 Posts
Seen a red 97 gt
in lake cable on Fulton for Sale for 4k

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Came across two cars yesterday within 5 minutes.

Black GT parked on 3rd St. by the high school in New Philadelphia.

Red 1st gen at Dominos pizza in Dover. Kid at the pizza shop owns it and is about to sell. Looked OK, headlights were in the "up" position and it had one of those silly anodized hooks on the back.

-SP

·
Registered
166 Posts
I also came across 2 cars in 5 minutes yesterday! I saw a white 3k parked at the midway mall in elyria, and then as I was driving south on 57 I drove next to a maroon 3k with a female driver.

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'll guess that white car has a broken window regulator.

How about a location Chris?

-SP

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Black 1st gen GT honked the horn when he went by my garage on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I think I saw the same car heading south through Strasburg this afternoon about 1:15pm

**UPDATE** 2 July- Found the guy who honked at me. Nate has a '93 and works at Dover brake where I was getting a scooter clutch relined.

-SP

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Saw these two at a market in durand…michigan is close enough to ohio right? :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I drive out by new philly often shit that is where I bought my vr4 at I'm surprised I don't see anyone around me with one on here I'm in canton anyone from around their

·
Throwing Copper
223 Posts
Red 3/S's everywhere!!

Red 2G 3K at the Perkins? in Sandusky 2 weeks ago.
Red 2G 3K parked a house along the lake somewhere on our way from Sandusky to Cleveland
Red 2G 3K on US 30 in Fort Wayne, IN last Tuesday.
Red Stealth ES around Valparaiso?, IN last Tuesday.
Red 2G 3K near I-75 here in Lima yesterday.

I think that may be the most random 3/s spottings I've had in a two week period. And they were ALL red, lol.

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
None of the sightings was my car. Its parked waiting for me to replace the rusted out hard lines on the steering rack!

-SP

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Medina- Red Stealth with two people in it. It was funny seeing only one head in the car and hands sticking out both sides! Heading South on 42 into downtown around 5 pm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Spotted a red 2g 3k going east bound on SR32 around 5:25pm. I can't remember exactly where I was since I was coming back towards Cincinnati from a job in West Union.

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Forgot to add I saw an Orange Stealth in Cuyahoga Falls in the shopping plaza on State Rd just below the McDonalds on Tuesday night.

-SP

·
Registered
193 Posts
Seen a 2nd gen green on 30th st in canton and a red one like 98 on middlebranch red with body work getting done and a fewe primer spots

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
On the way to cars and coasters I think I saw the same car pictured in Chris G's post parked in Erhart.

On the way BACK form C & C there was a red GT sitting at the light on NB OH83 at OH82. I saw the car as I turned on to OH83. Saw a male driver with a mustache.

-SP

·
Registered
977 Posts
Saw a black 2G vr4 with license plate Snake Love only abbreviated on springdale rd/hamilton ave in northern cincy, I was on the motorcycle behind you! Nice car!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts