Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Ill give you all a review Soon. Ive been TRYING to get my 60K done but it seems every time I plan on starting it something comes up. I also dont have a 3rd car and I know I cant get it done in 1 day like I use to due to my shoulders and arms not cooperating like they use to after getting both shoulders replaced just over 1yr ago.

Im taking my 91 Stealth RT TT to Shi tomorrow to do the 60K for me. Weve chatted a bit and he seems knowledgeable and is also active on the FB forums.

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Day 1 Meet and greet. lol Very personable and is more knowledgeable on a lot more up to date 21st century mods vs our old school aquarium bleeder valve turbo waste gate mod. lol No Im not quite that bad with my car but I do remember using (still have it) one back in the day. His car pulls hard and we didn't even get a chance to actually open it up due to traffic and rain.

He got a LOT more done in 1 day than Im sure I would have. Belt is on and looks good. Lots of updated and even a nice little video.

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Got the car back yesterday. It was ready the day before and everything went smooth and as planned. Belt looks great, car run the same and I still need to fix a few bugs. lol
Recommended if you are in the area. Tough to find anyone in the Seattle area for sure.

I thought I was well past my 60K and I was getting a bit nervous but after looking at the correct file I discovered it was only 64K since my last rebuild and only 40K since I changed the timing belt. I discovered it was 1 tooth off after putting almost 20K on it (explains the lack of power lol) and decided to go ahead and do the whole timing belt and water pump at the time. 2017. I guess Im getting forgetful in my old age. Cant say it hasn't been maintained. lol.

Reactions: LowBudgetZlatan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts