Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am not new to this platform but lost my old account. Now days most of the members is on FB 3/S groups but I figure I will drop a message for some of the old timers. I had my 95 3000gt vr4 since 2002 and I took it to high school ball too. So the love for this platform will stay with me until I am dead. Here is a pic of my ride running 28psi on pump 92 and yes I daily drive my car. I did all the work myself including motor building, porting heads, head lift fix, aem tuning. The only thing I don’t do myself is transmission rebuild but I know who to refer you to if you need the service.
Here is a pic of my ride and I also want to share my recent service I am offering to the community members who need engine rebuild.

I am starting to offering an engine rebuild service for our platform turbo or NA. I can also do custom porting and full stand alone ECU tuning. I am located in WA state and If you have needs of such service please txt me at 253-393-0905 for more details. I don’t check this as often so best to reach me is through txt.

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Paul for the review. It was nice meeting you. It is good to see a old car that still in good shape kicking around. Glad I could be a part of that to make it last even longer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts