Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am not new to this platform but lost my old account. Now days most of the members is on FB 3/S groups but I figure I will drop a message for some of the old timers. I had my 95 3000gt vr4 since 2002 and I took it to high school ball too. So the love for this platform will stay with me until I am dead. Here is a pic of my ride running 28psi on pump 92 and yes I daily drive my car. I did all the work myself including motor building, porting heads, head lift fix, aem tuning. The only thing I don’t do myself is transmission rebuild but I know who to refer you to if you need the service.
Here is a pic of my ride and I also want to share my recent service I am offering to the community members who need engine rebuild.

I am starting to offering an engine rebuild service for our platform turbo or NA. I can also do custom porting and full stand alone ECU tuning. I am located in WA state and If you have needs of such service please txt me at 253-393-0905 for more details. I don’t check this as often so best to reach me is through txt.

Attachments

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Ill give you all a review Soon. Ive been TRYING to get my 60K done but it seems every time I plan on starting it something comes up. I also dont have a 3rd car and I know I cant get it done in 1 day like I use to due to my shoulders and arms not cooperating like they use to after getting both shoulders replaced just over 1yr ago.

Im taking my 91 Stealth RT TT to Shi tomorrow to do the 60K for me. Weve chatted a bit and he seems knowledgeable and is also active on the FB forums.

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Day 1 Meet and greet. lol Very personable and is more knowledgeable on a lot more up to date 21st century mods vs our old school aquarium bleeder valve turbo waste gate mod. lol No Im not quite that bad with my car but I do remember using (still have it) one back in the day. His car pulls hard and we didn't even get a chance to actually open it up due to traffic and rain.

He got a LOT more done in 1 day than Im sure I would have. Belt is on and looks good. Lots of updated and even a nice little video.

· Lovbyts
4,510 Posts
Got the car back yesterday. It was ready the day before and everything went smooth and as planned. Belt looks great, car run the same and I still need to fix a few bugs. lol
Recommended if you are in the area. Tough to find anyone in the Seattle area for sure.

I thought I was well past my 60K and I was getting a bit nervous but after looking at the correct file I discovered it was only 64K since my last rebuild and only 40K since I changed the timing belt. I discovered it was 1 tooth off after putting almost 20K on it (explains the lack of power lol) and decided to go ahead and do the whole timing belt and water pump at the time. 2017. I guess Im getting forgetful in my old age. Cant say it hasn't been maintained. lol.

Reactions: LowBudgetZlatan
1 - 5 of 5 Posts