Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm new (3rd) owner of 1992 stealth TT, gone 65k miles, it's in pretty nice original shape and has very nice history. I really enjoy it. Only thing I'm missing now is OEM radio (anti theft) code. It's still working (playing mostly AC/DC loud) but one day it will eventually request for a code. I've contacted dealer but did not get helped. Local dealers won't recognize the car at (laughts) all and original CAN dealer won't reply to my e-mails. So I'd need to get the code sooner or later and/or way to reset/pass it. Has anyone here access to code's (VIN, Model, SerNo are available). I'd be very happy to play 90's music on OEM cd player for coming 30 years also

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's easy to get the radio code straight from Mitsubishi - just go to the site below. You'll need your VIN, the radio part number (from any OEM part seller website) and the radio serial number (need to pull the radio for this). You might have to register your VIN with Mitsubishi - mine was years ago. I just used the site to get the code of an OEM radio on eBay I wanted to buy, but the seller didn't have the code to tell if the radio worked. However the pictures on eBay showed the tags with the radio info. So I plugged the numbers into the website using my VIN, got the code, sent it to the seller, then had him check out the code and the radio. It all worked out just fine and I got a perfectly working OEM radio for $40.

www.mitsubishicars.com/owners/support/radio-code-form

1 - 5 of 5 Posts