Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3S Obsessed
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A garage clear-out exercise going on: So much random stuff accumulated over the years.
These are factory OEM Mitsubishi fuel injectors for the 3000GT and Dodge Stealth. Removed from my 97 3000GT VR4. They worked fine but were displaced to support power plant upgrades at around 80-90k miles.

The upper O-ring and upper isolator IS included with the injector. The lower insulator is also included plus some other spare as you can see in the pic.

All you see in the attached pic is included. Asking $95 that includes shipped to you for lot. shown .

Thanks for Looking.

·
Lovbyts
3,930 Posts
Damn, If I had not just bought new 550 to replace my old 550s I would jump on these. Ive been thinking about going back to stock to eliminate my S-AFC I

·
Registered
79 Posts
A garage clear-out exercise going on: So much random stuff accumulated over the years.
These are factory OEM Mitsubishi fuel injectors for the 3000GT and Dodge Stealth. Removed from my 97 3000GT VR4. They worked fine but were displaced to support power plant upgrades at around 80-90k miles.

The upper O-ring and upper isolator IS included with the injector. The lower insulator is also included plus some other spare as you can see in the pic.

All you see in the attached pic is included. Asking $95 that includes shipped to you for lot. shown .

Thanks for Looking. View attachment 297144
I'll take them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts