Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE A BRAND NEW UNPAINTED SPOILER THAT WILL FIT ANY 3000 OR STEALTH. COST ON THIS THING IS OVER $800.00 LOOKING TO GET AT LEAST $300. AND DON'T COMPARE THIS TO THE THE $200 SPOILER YOU CAN GET AFTERMARKET 'CAUSE IT DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING IN QUALITY, DURABILITY, FIT, ETC. I'VE HEARD SOME SHITTY STORIES ABOUT TRYING TO EVEN GET THEM ON. BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING. THANKS,
TOM KOBY

BTW there are some other parts that i will be posting. hks ss bov with custom made stainless steel y-pipe that mounts the bov parrallel to the pipe on the manifold side. also have brand new clear corners, gauge pod with carbon fiber bezel and reverse indiglo gauges(all brand new)

·
N/A's are quick too
889 Posts
AHHH crap

I'm too slow, 2nd in line.....:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't bid via email

hey guys,
bid on here so that everyone can see where they stand. make offers on this thread and highest bidder wins. BTW yes its the 3 piece arc from mitsu(oem)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
250$ if everyone else backs out..and ya need money! :)

·
N/A's are quick too
889 Posts
?

So what was Jeremy C's bid? since he emailed you.

·
N/A's are quick too
889 Posts
ok mr deep pockets :D Well I'MMMM OUT :cool:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Thank god for Spawn...I bought my first one off him for 250! Guess its hit and miss....

If it had been painted the color I needed I would have paid 350-400! :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$350 is the highest bid so far...i'll give it one more day...if not you got it. $75 for the clear corners.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes and the metal hanger-like piece is still running through it to pull the wire through.as soon as i receive payment, its ready to go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeremy C----NEED TO HEAR A PM OR A NEW REPLY FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS OR I'LL PUT IT BACK UP AGAIN.
THANKS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts