Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Would you happen to have a good etacs unit and a decent condition front active aero air dam panels? Mine is trash on my VR-4.....been wanting to get a replacement to finish off the front active aero...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Would you happen to have a good etacs unit and a decent condition front active aero air dam panels? Mine is trash on my VR-4.....been wanting to get a replacement to finish off the front active aero...
Yeah should have that etacs

Text 8606389372

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know it was asked but am wondering if you have any active aero parts...mainly the undertray but will take a whole assembly too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i need the oem turbo downpipe,its for 94 vr4,it is a oddball one,the middle flange is turned about 30 degrees,no o2 sensor,most are straight with the front small cat,this is why cx sells ones with extra bolt holes and 3sx sells adjustable flanges,i still can't get them to fit right

·
Registered
443 Posts
Do you have a set of EGR blockoff plates and associated gaskets? Mostly just looking for the two that block the plenum and rear O2 housing in place of the tube (and the gaskets for those).

21 - 40 of 67 Posts