1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Dont hold out on us!! ;)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Where's the rest of them at?? I was looking at your site and then KABOOM!!!!! they disappeared??

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
mcvicker said:
Where's the rest of them at?? I was looking at your site and then KABOOM!!!!! they disappeared??
YEAH!!! I saw em too!! And there were more than just those few!!! Come on bro!! :D

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Mach 3? Looks more like she needs a weedwacker or something. I have a John Deere riding mower she can borrow.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
that girl hasnt missed a meal.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Come on guys, be nice. At least she's showing us a little even though she does need to catch up with the times. I have to agree that there is nothing as good as a nice clean shaven [email protected] fresh out of the tub. Except for head of course.

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
Machete my ass, you need a BUSH-HOG for that joker. Damn...is that the nostalgic 70's look? Damn...I'm chokin' just lookin' at that mess. And those be some saggin ass titties boy.:D

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
Wrathchild said:
Machete my ass, you need a BUSH-HOG for that joker. Damn...is that the nostalgic 70's look? Damn...I'm chokin' just lookin' at that mess. And those be some saggin ass titties boy.:D
saggin titties? I didn't see any? You're not talking about the first pic I hope. Just because she wasn't originally an A cup, then got some major implants to where they are perfectly round and solid :rolleyes: doesn't mean that they are saggy :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts