Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
W'eb ius xyv !!!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else remember the Pontiac Banshee? A 4 liter V8 from ’88 / ‘89. Was a promo car for the Firebird line. Man I loved this car design, No doors, just a glass sliding back to let you in. Man, until I saw the Stealth in '91, This car was my dream!

AAAAHHHHHH! Nostalgia

Just thought I’d share...

Attachments

·
Oh SNAP!!!
6,115 Posts
that car does look pretty wicked, you can see a lot of what they took from the areo vette

·
Since May 2002
5,592 Posts
Haha, I have a Testor (I think that's what it is) plastic model of that thing sitting in it's box, unbuilt, in my closet back home.

·
W'eb ius xyv !!!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Venom800 said:
Haha, I have a Testor (I think that's what it is) plastic model of that thing sitting in it's box, unbuilt, in my closet back home.
You mean this one by Revell?

Attachments

·
W'eb ius xyv !!!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Venom800 said:
Yes, that would be the one :)
It's in my "memorabilia" trunk, lol, along with my yearbooks and stuff, :lol:! Also have the "Hot Wheels" car of it...

·
W'eb ius xyv !!!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And don't forget the Love of my autmotive interest life before that was the '86 IAD (International Automotive Design) Alien, Sweet concept car! Was inspired by the "Alien" movie creatures... pretty sweet i think.

Attachments

·
Hitokiri Battousai
8,545 Posts
Xyvius said:
And don't forget the Love of my autmotive interest life before that was the '86 IAD (International Automotive Design) Alien, Sweet concept car! Was inspired by the "Alien" movie creatures... pretty sweet i think.
I think I still have the hotwheels versions of that car and the banshee still lying around somewhere. Both were sweet looking cars for their day. Way ahead of their time in style.

·
Registered
9,450 Posts
That reminds me of the last Knight Rider movie. Knight rider 2k or something like that. Your right that car is hot.

·
Go Mountaineers!!
13,288 Posts
I definitely remember the Banshee. I don't remember that other "thing", I agree with blk93stealthes.

Jeremy

·
W'eb ius xyv !!!
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OwnGTP/WantRTTT said:
Anyone remember the Pontiac Rageous?
Only pic I have of it....

Attachments

·
Money pit owner.
2,644 Posts