Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With just a 50 shot, I ran a 13.6 @ 104mph... .5 quicker and 4mph faster than my N/A time... and that was with me only spraying in the top of 2nd and 3rd gear! This kit is safe for any N/A... mine has 135k miles and bad valve seals. A 75 shot is safe for a totally stock N/A, a 100 shot needs only a fuel pump(only on high mile cars), and a 110-120 shot needs a fuel pump, VR4 injectors, and a S-AFC.

NOS brand universal dry nitrous oxide injection kit. This kit uses your stock fuel system for the extra fuel needed. Includes 50hp, 65hp, and 75hp jets. Can easily be jetted to any level up to 175hp. Jets can be bought on Ebay or at speed shops for around $5 each. It takes about 2 hours to install with basic reading skills and hand tools, and can be hidden easily. The kit is used and in great condition. It includes:

10lb blue NOS nitrous bottle
black bottle mounting brackets
approx. 15ft braided steel nitrous line
NOS Super Powershot nitrous solenoid(rebuilt with NOS parts)
NOS Super Powershot purge solenoid($100 value)(can also be used as a 2nd stage of nitrous)
Solenoid mounting bracket & fittings, already sealed with Teflon paste.
Braided stainless steel nitrous line for solenoid-to-nozzle
NOS fogger nitrous nozzle, goes in the air box or intake tube
NOS nitrous jets, .037(50HP), .040(65HP), and .042(75HP).
NOS fuel pressure regulator and all related fittings/lines
Arm switch, wide open throttle switch, purge button, and main relay for all switches/solenoids, wires labeled.
Autometer Sport Comp Nitrous pressure gauge, no bezel, works great($70 value)
NOS nitrous bottle blanket ($35 value)
LS1 specific instructions… but it can easily be installed on any fuel injected car.

$535 SHIPPED with nitrous pressure gauge, $505 shipped without it.

I’ll take Paypal or a money order, and will ship immediately. This kits works great and has NO PROBLEMS.

P.S. My reason for selling this, is I'm switching to a complicated direct port system so I can use a large(125+hp) shot.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Buy this!

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh. I'm just doing some house cleaning and trying to free up some space. Have fun with the 99 front!

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buy it!

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.