Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay my engine uses a little oil now..(118k miles) but i dont rag it out or anything..I was wondering if its still okay to do like a 75 shot of nos? and also.. what else should i get for my car? Unorhtodox racing pulley,and venom 400 chip since helps change gears faster..and intake...would this help me beat mustang GTs? and by the way,if i do use NOS,i would only use it like two times a month.

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
If your already burning oil I wouldnt put the nitrous on.
it will find the weak points in your motor.
If I were you I would take the money and have the motor rebuilt with stronger internals. Then build some strong heads!

Go with new pistons, rods, cams, and cam gears. After that worry about the nitrous.

But for now start shopping for good priced parts, and get the basics. Get stuff like timing belt, water pump, belt tensioners, plugs, plug wires, and a new oil pump. This stuff will give you more time to get good mods.

And if you start buying them now and finding the best price you'll be happy you did later.
:p

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh and maybe a custom exhaust..christmas time is around the corner so i can ask for some stuff..i dont want like super speed,just wanna get my auto a lil more umph

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
auto tranny and NOS make you no go..

tranny go BOOM!

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
How bout a 6 speed tranny switch? That'd be pretty cool. I'd like one on my car.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Drk_KaotX said:
how about UDP,custom exhaust,venom chip and intake?
Those are all good enough to make your car run safely. You have to imagine that your car is like a human being. The intake lets it breath better in and its exhaust lets it exhale it out better. The Venom 400 is designed to make you shift sooo much faster even though it does nothing really beneficial it is a relatively good mod. It doesnt really add horses but what it does due decrease the delay in your auto to react when you floor it. If you notice that when you are going about 20 or whatever speed you are going and you push the pedal all the way down it takes the car almost a full second to react and downshift. With the Venom 400 the reaction time is cut down significantly. And the Unorthadox Underdrive Pulley's can be a questionable modification to some but most people love'm and have had no problem with it on. So my suggestion would be to buy it and tell your fellow ATX driver how it has improved your car. HEHE:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts