Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lunch/afternoon someplace? Dave N busters? Is there a hooters anywhere?

People I'd like to see...

mike/Animosity
Joe/gt3000vr4
mark/liberty
george/dvlish
wayne/tazrcing
anthony/antmay
dan/houdini (if in town)
carl/carlvr4
justin/joe's friend
craig/george's friend
Tom & Jon Dagata
Roboroski
Jack (Liberty's friend from the MWG)
ANYONE else who I've forgotten that is close-by and wants to come.

And there's actually MORE people in Northeastern Ohio, I just don't know them because they never come to gatherings :p

Cmon, we'll all have lunch together and we'll get some pictures, it'll be fun.

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rockin'! That's two and counting :D

a real 99 vr4 might attract some more interest also :)

It'll be good to see you again... i haven't seen you since we first met at the DSM shootout just over a year ago.

1. JoshAnker - Josh - 94 Stealth R/T
2. Shiver-91VR4 - Chris - 99 VR4

·
Registered
598 Posts
If i can get the stealth running good i'll show up. Just need to replace the wheel bearing, and find the culprit trying to stall my car randomly (looks like a fuel cut issue in Low and High so far).

Does anyone know if mike (animosity) is gonna show up? since he's parting his 3kGT?

·
Member # 2818
634 Posts
where are you guys planning on meeting? I will probably be in Ashland which is up north so i might be able to swing by.

*EDIT* Does HOUDINI ever post? I met him at NG04 but havent talked to him since.

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
cred05 said:
where are you guys planning on meeting? I will probably be in Ashland which is up north so i might be able to swing by.

*EDIT* Does HOUDINI ever post? I met him at NG04 but havent talked to him since.

He doesn't post MUCH, no :) He did post in the part two of the Cedar Point Gathering thread, the food part. There's a link to pt 2 in my sig.

As for where we're meeting... We haven't decided for SURE yet. There's always Dave N Busters or Quaker Steak, but they're way out on the west sude... If we want to attract people from both sides of Cleveland, we might consider something downtown more... Just since it's more central.

There was talk of going to a strip club for a gathering... Anyone been to the playboy or penthouse thing downtown?

Any interest in actually having the meet at a striclub? :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I cant make it man, Im still tuning and I just burnt my clutch so I have to get a new one. :( So I figured my car is done for the winter already. Well hopefully I'll get a carbon-carbon and be ready to roll come next year. Have fun and I wish I could make it at 100%. ;)

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, mike, it's probably been a year since I was at your place :)

Hell, come in daily driver, we don't care. You too brad, just have lunch with the guys, and enjoy seeing all 3/S's!

I'll also be promoting the Cedar Point Gathering, too, and THAT will be a BIG one :)

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHiVeR-91VR4 said:
we need to meet somewhere with good parking. I don't like parking my car anywhere where it can get damaged. Especially way down town.

God point. the Dave N Busters lot is HUGE so we can easily show up and expect to claim an entire section as our own.

And since noone else is suggesting any alternative... that just might be where we meet.

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
meet at 11, so we can B.S. for an hour before going in for lunch?

I'll post the address for DnB if you want, it's on the west side somewhere.

I just want to get the time & date nailed down so I can send out an e-mail this weekend.

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
too late, I sent out an e-mail today saying it was DnB :) Actually, you should HAVE that e-mail :)

·
3,105 Posts
roguetrip said:
If i can get the stealth running good i'll show up. Just need to replace the wheel bearing, and find the culprit trying to stall my car randomly (looks like a fuel cut issue in Low and High so far).

Does anyone know if mike (animosity) is gonna show up? since he's parting his 3kGT?
I'll bring my datalog for ya.

Penthouse Keyclub is downtown. Never been there :suspect: lol

Funny I was planning on putting together a stipclub meet. Kinda my trademark meet for the adults. ;) I've been talking to some people in lansing, MI thru Dejavu chains (hustler/larryflint). I can't lie, I like the recon work involved setting this shit up. ;) If anyone would like to be back up I'll be in Lansing on the 28th, 29th, 30th. :dodge:

Sounds good josh I'll be there if in town. I believe that weekend falls on my move back to Cleveland from dayton.

edit: can't wait to see your 99' chris. did you sell your 1st gen?

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
who knows, if the gathering goes on long enough, DINNER might be downtown at a place of your choosing, Dan :)

How many people are coming on Saturday? Well, even if there's only a couple, I'm still up for lunch with some friends.

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
What have we here
3,991 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts