Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mini-mini is gonna be around 12:30pm till 4pm. We got Brian, Hendrick and probably Sam coming as of right now, any others??? I know you Jersey folks and NY folks are out there. The location is near the Garden State Plaza and let me get a show of hands for those definietly coming.

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
Is this gonna be at Hooters or Van Saun? Either way, I'll be there
As luck would have it, I still have my car cause the bastards re-doing my leather seats #ucked up the stitching in the headrests. Before its too late, whats better Mitsu symbol with mitsubishi under it or VR4 under it?

Sam 95 VR4

·
Getrag Rebuilder
1,801 Posts
Hey,
I'd love to go but I'm going to be working on Sat. I'm up for future gatherings so just let me know if you guys have anything planed.
--Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes, let pick a place now, Van Saun Park is nice, but I rather be at Hooters, for lunch, you know! :)3

Brian

·
Registered
182 Posts
LordDVD, Sam and Jeepers, I'll be at Hooters at 12:30pm, Saturday(1/8) afternoon, 1995 VR-4 white. If you want to head over to Van Saun Park AFTER Hooters, then fine with me. I plan on having lunch there, haven't been there since October. I'll buy the 1st round of beer!

Brian

L

·
0 Posts
I'll be there too
AT around 12:45pm with my wife. (Darn it)

[This message has been edited by Lord_dvd (edited January 07, 2000).]

K

·
0 Posts
If i was coming in from Pa on I-78, how would i get there? i use to go into New Brunswick and am kinda familiar with 287, am i in the general area? Kevin or Trent, would you be up for making the run. I'm always looking for a reason to drive my car.

Derrick

W

·
0 Posts
go 287 north (towards New York)until exit for 17 south . Take 17 south about 10 miles. It is right after the overpass for century road on your right on 17south

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sam, I hope you go to this meeting and ride in Hendrick's car, so you can re-think your plan to buy a C5 vette
. Hope you stick with your VR-4.

Mario 94 VR-4

·
Registered
334 Posts
Why can't you guys live near Chicago

·
Registered
182 Posts
No, Century Road is too far Sam, Hooters in on Route 17 South right after the Midland Avenue exit, then there's Prestige Mercedes, Land Rover, then Hooters. Trust me, I've been there many times coming from Mahwah. When you see Paramus Park on your left, the 17 north lanes, move over to your right, go past the Midland Avenue exit, go under the overpass, and your there. If you go all the way down to Century Road, you'll be right near the Route 4 exit!

KeNo, if you take route 78 to the Garden State Parkway North, go through the Bergen Toll Plaza, and take exit ? for Route 17 north. The exit is ON THE LEFT, not on the right, about 1 mile past the Bergen Toll. It's exit 168 or something. When you get on 17 north, look for the Midland Avenue exit and make a U-turn, get on 17 south and your there. If you take 287, I think you will be several miles out of your way.

Brian

[This message has been edited by BD72055 (edited January 07, 2000).]

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MEET AT HOOTERS AT 12:30 PM. Sorry I haven't been replying to posts but I have been outside my driveway in the freaking cold trying to put some spacer parts on my front suspension. Long story that I'll tell tomorrow. TRying to get warm now and then finish rebolting my front suspension back together.

REPEAT THE MEETING IS AT HOOTERS AT 12:30PM.

-Frank-

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just arrived home, it was great meeting all of you there. JEEPers and brother Bill, Lord_dvd(Hendrick) KeNo and friends, JohnMilner, and Wraith(Sam).

We have to do this again soon, in a couple of weeks. Hendrick, if you go I'll bring the camcorder to tape your all wheel drive burnouts!! I took only a few photo's and will have the film developed soon.

Hope everyone had a great time. KeNo, you and your friends drove a long way, I think you said it was 130 miles. Glad to meet all of you again!

Brian

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Sorry I didn't get to make it up. I was hoping to make it but i didn't get home until 11:30 this morning so I wouldn't have made it in time (2hr drive). I hope to see you guys in philly.

Hans

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got some pictures from Sam (wraithvr4) digital camera. Expect a new message and a link to where the pictures are. BTW, Sam, send me an email with your address so I can drop off your disk or send it back to you. BTW, all those who missed this meeting missed a fun time where Hendrick was providing thrill rides. My bro and Sam got a taste of 1.58 bar in a daily driven alcohol injected beast.

here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/6045/Lord_DVD.html

[This message has been edited by JEEPers (edited January 08, 2000).]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts