Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dug up my other half set (12) lifters from my VR-4. I changed these out with the newer style a while back when I did a bunch of maintenance. They DO NOT tick, I just wanted peice-of-mind when I already had the half the engine apart. I sold the other half set about 3 months ago, and have had no complaints about them. These lifters have 35K miles on them, and have been cleaned and bled, ready to go. from a 95 VR-4. I got 100 for the last half set, so same applies here. Remember, these things cost over 20$ EACH new! thats over a 50% savings!

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, as long as it is a DOHC engine, they will work. (will work on turbo or N/A, doesnt matter...) I accept PayPal, or money orders. let me know...

·
Registered
30 Posts
is the hundred including shipping?
and how much work is it to replace them?
I had my vavle cover off yesterday and it looks like the cams has to come out to replace them.

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping is 5$, total 105$

replacing them is not too difficult, the cams dont have to come out. you use a flat head screwdriver bent a certain way to push the valves down and remove the rocker arm, then you pull the lash adjuster out with your fingers.

I can include a pic of the scredriver with the adjusters so you can duplicate my setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts