Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My left speakers do not come in very well. It's almost like it's not tuned. I have to turn the balance to the left side and turn the radio up really loud to be able to hear it. Even then it still has a lot of static. The right speakers work fine. Anyone have any idea what's causing this? Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW, this happened after i had my new engine and clutch installed... i wonder if it's just a loose wire because it's all the speakers on the left side. Thanks for replies.

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
I am happy with my intake, I think I was the only one that was though. I had it drilled to fit my nitrous nozzels, that was fun. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
731 Posts
that cool i didnt get it at the end low on dough :(
tanks for the hook up on the ECU thugh you saved my lots of $ there

Only thing i keep hearing about the pipe though is i keeps blowing off ?

I dontknow ill get it from Dymanic racing soon though :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
TTT

VR4golfer,

Did you find the cause of the sudden loss of ALL of your left speaker's sound?

I've got the same problem.

Thanks,
Kevin G. 92VR4

·
Registered
1 Posts
ITS A LOOSE WIRING>>>>>I TRIED FIXING IT AND IT PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE....NOW THE SYSTEM GOT WORSE AND WENT FROM ONE SIDE NOT WORKING TO THE WHOLE THING GOING OFF AND ON FROM LOSING POWER TO FINALLY JUST NOT HAVING POWER. IT SUCKS ANYONE PLEASE HELP, ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THE LOOSE WIRES, IT MORE LIKE THE WHOLE PLASTIC CONNECTOR HAS A LOOSE CONNECTION TO THE RADIO...........HELP.......HELP........HELP!!!! THIS IS SO AGRAVATING. ARGHH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts