Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Not sure who that's directed to Ohiospyderman.

And no it's not a dick move. The fact you've all put up with his shipping standards doesn't mean he gets a break from the rest of the world. If there was communication then I'd be fine. But if you try to contact someone and get no response repeatedly then this is what happens. The fact that there is no communication is what's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

You guys do what you want with his shipping times and communication, I however have a car that I need parts for so I can get tires mounted and a alignment done properly and start driving the thing and sorting the rest of it out.

I ordered from him back in 2014 no issues. Im no regular customer, but I went back, and I can't wait 3 months with no parts, maybe they would ship out Monday? Who knows because I've never received any replies. Nothing against him as a person, like I said I need parts and no response with multiple trys pretty much gets me out of this one.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,241 Posts

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,241 Posts
I get your frustration.
People buy stuff, want stuff (Amazon is making this rediculous).

I met Chris years ago, before he was sick.
Not many people I have met in this platform is more devoted...

He has been stuggling with life ENDING diagnosis's for as long as I can remember.
I am AMAZED that he is still able to serve this community.

I would have liked that both of these situations (both yours and HIS) to come to a VERY happy ending...

I'm tossing out some love to you Chris....

Bob.

EDIT:

And by "tossing", I mean that I am hoping that GOD gives you all you need, in this Holiday Season, to keep your tenacious fight alive....

·
Marshall Taylor
1,112 Posts
I’m not sure about the Phoenix question. Chris did work at 3SX and was known as Import Power before starting out on his own as Ninja. I believe they live in the country in North Carolina now.

Chris has had serious health issues for years now. He has been a most helpful member of this community. Chris made the most post on this forum as he was always trying to answer questions ana help. I have no idea how he has kept fighting this long. I sure wish something could be done to help him recover.

Marshall

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ordered something from him two weeks ago and canceled it and I got an email confirming the cancellation so that's my experience.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know Chris he used to live in Phoenix.
I remember when I went over to his house he had wires everywhere I'm like what are you doing he said dude I created a propane injection kit and everybody wants them.
Chris isn't good people.
Chris is great people.

·
One fix at a time
7,763 Posts
I know Chris he used to live in Phoenix.
I remember when I went over to his house he had wires everywhere I'm like what are you doing he said dude I created a propane injection kit and everybody wants them.
Chris isn't good people.
Chris is great people.
I actually have most of a propane kit still. Nobody has ever wanted it but it was the IPO kit he sold a long time ago.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I ordered something from him two weeks ago and canceled it and I got an email confirming the cancellation so that's my experience.
I wish I could post the email I got lol. But I'm over it and at the end of the day his schedule and mine just didn't work out, just business.

Plus hey, I got some fancy hks gt IV coilovers. They also arrived 2 days after ordering, showed up last night. 20200101_104146.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well I just ordered some diff bushings and an OEM FPR. Either Chris or Vicky answered my email about adding more to my order and I had my stuff here in Canada in about 10- 12 days. I had great service and as always, I keep my emails to vendors polite and respectful ,which usually is returned.
Geoff

·
Registered
366 Posts
When i typically order from them I expect 45-60 days for my stuff to arrive. They aren't amazon and in case you haven't noticed they have other things going on

21 - 32 of 32 Posts