Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lovbyts
3,930 Posts
:cry: Oh wow, condolences to his family. I think I heard a while back he had some health issues. Sorry to hear about his passing. R.I.P.

·
TIRED OF WAITING
796 Posts
My condolences as well. I heard on Friday that he was in for chemo and his kidneys were failing and there was not much they could do.

Clay

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
4,996 Posts
Noooo.

Rest in peace, Chris. You fought stronger than I would ever be able to. You'll be missed very much.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
3,096 Posts
He for sure will be missed but still respected for his contributions to our car platform and this site. The following is some of the text from what I posted on a thread in Carolina 3S Chapter.

"Not only because of his knowledge but his support to the community sharing that knowledge here many times. Also developing Ninja Performance to supply our platform with quality parts at most reasonable price as could be had. As far as I know he did that single handed except for support of his wife.

I didn’t personal know him (just a few purchases), but it pains me greatly that some in last few years only came to think of Chris’s business (Ninja Performance as slow or failed delivery of orders) all because of his long battle with this cancer that has lead to his death we’re talking about now. RIP Chris and sincere condolences to his wife and family.

For the some that didn’t know the good side of story for many years before about Ninja Performance, I can tell you the service was excellent, reasonable price, good quality and for the most part faster shipping that could be found from general parts suppliers. And if any wonder about his dedication and support to this site and our car platform, Simply read any of 1,600 discussions or 40,736 replies over the many years that can be found by pulling up his profile on this site."
Profile LInk: Import Power

·
3S addict since '95
1,165 Posts
From my very VERY first days on 3SI, I knew Chris as Import Power Online. He was one of the OG originals who bolstered this platform up, rather than letting it fade away into the sunset like other great cars of the era. He was one of the ones that fostered my life-long passion for these cars. At the time, fuel delivery was his focus. He knew there was a shortfall in this department and he innovated products to solve the problem. Products that were 100% focused on quality and functionality, rather than profit. And that ideal never changed, through all the years. After IPO, I believe he worked for 3SX for a short while, then started Ninja Perfomance, with his wife Vicki. I remember, back in the day, he would post many, many times per night - responding to almost every thread - all while building fuel line kits in his garage. At one time- and I believe for many years- he maintained the highest post count on 3Si... by a long shot! I appreciate everything Chris brought to this community, over the past 20+ years. I grieve for the loss his wife and family have suffered, but I appreciate that he's at peace now. He fought for just over 10 years, in a battle that many loose after only a couple. All the while, still pushing on, as best he could, and still supporting our community, as best he could. Chris Hill... never forgotten by his 3S friends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts