Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
I'm looking at doing a ninja order too, have some items in the "cart". my order is not urgent, i could wait a couple months if I had to. figure I will do the order because I think they could use the money.

here is the latest from Chris' facebook update..."
MULTIPLE MYELOMA numbers are rising too fast, out of control, which is attacking my kidneys. Kidney max creatine should be 0.6 - 1.10 mine is 2.12, showing kidneys are not working the best. My EGFR is also low out of range showing kidneys are not filtering as well as they should.
Since everything is going haywire we need to start therapy TODAY, no waiting for xx trial, wait for an opening etc. So we are throwing some heavy hitters at it.
Daratumumab which I was on a while ago for 2 years, Pomalyst, and Cytoxen, and of course dexamethasone steroid.
Oddly, since after 2 years I have never had an infusion reaction, just later on after I'm home reactions but this go I'm having severe muscle cramping, shivering, and fever. They stopped the Daratumumab and gave me meds for all that mess to stop and within 5 minutes I was almost asleep, demerol....weee
The reactions will get better the longer I'm on this therapy
No trial just bunches of FDA approved all at once medications.
I have had all of these meds but not together. Weeeee"

·
Registered
226 Posts
I placed an order a few months ago and received it 8 days after submitting the order. I think your wait time will depend on what you order. i would go ahead and send them an email, although they never responded to my emails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts