Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
one step closser
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Just putting out an update here for Vicki Hill.

"Just an FYI, while Chris has been in the hospital for most of this month, I (Vicki) have been trying to get out orders in between my regular job and hospital visits. I appreciate everyone who has been patient."

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Dear Ninja Performance

I would just like to know, what is with my order, and when I can expect it to be send.
I also wrote to you some emails, but without an answer...

I know your hard situation, so I understand delays...just some answers would be helpfull.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dear Ninja Performance

I would just like to know, what is with my order, and when I can expect it to be send.

I know your hard situation, so I understand delays...just some answers would be helpfull.
If it's just Vicki filling orders it could be a while. hence the waiver you sign when checking out. I'm also waiting on a hydraulic tensioner for my 60k service but I'm sure it'll get shipped in time.
Anyone here placed orders recently so we can know about what to expect?

·
Registered
154 Posts
5/21 for my order. But, when my other order was fulfilled shortly before that, I was told that Chris was having some problems with his treatment; the prognosis at that point was not looking good.

:(

·
Registered
119 Posts
5/21 for my order. But, when my other order was fulfilled shortly before that, I was told that Chris was having some problems with his treatment; the prognosis at that point was not looking good.

That's not good... God help him.... Cancer is an awful thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I waited for a month or so and had to cancel. Waited a few weeks for the refund that inevitably ended with a PayPal claim.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I waited for a month or so and had to cancel. Waited a few weeks for the refund that inevitably ended with a PayPal claim.
As much as I'd hate to, I might have to cancel if may order hasn't shipped by the end of the month. I won't have time to do my 60k after the middle of August. I ordered quite awhile ago I'll have to check for the date. I don't see an option to cancel an order on their website. Did you just have to go straight for a PayPal claim?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
As much as I'd hate to, I might have to cancel if may order hasn't shipped by the end of the month. I won't have time to do my 60k after the middle of August. I ordered quite awhile ago I'll have to check for the date. I don't see an option to cancel an order on their website. Did you just have to go straight for a PayPal claim?
I filed a claim and it was settled the same day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can leave her a note on your order to cancel. She replied 4-5 days later but the refund never came. The claim was filed/closed within a day.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You can leave her a note on your order to cancel. She replied 4-5 days later but the refund never came. The claim was filed/closed within a day.
It's going to make me feel terrible but I might have to do the same. I'm not aware of their entire situation but you would think they would hire a person to help ship orders out whilst she is busy caring for Chris. If I lived nearby I would even be willing to help for free.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
Dear Ninja Performance

Reading the post you replied to must be really hard.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey, so I ordered some parts a bit back and back then I was wondering what was going on with the delay, but now reading this and understanding what happened (And getting it on a personal note since me and my wife have a family business that sells products on eBay and have dealt with these types of issues) I really just wanted to say that if I'm needing ANY PARTS that you guys carry over at Ninja, I will be ordering from you guys to show my love and support!

Best wishes to Chris and I know how hard it is to keep up on a business when someone is down for a bit... It's not as easy or as simple as some may think, as I run 2 businesses, a day job and have a growing family. So the family man I am at heart really feels for you guys.

If there is anything I can do to help provide any assistance in anyway beyond a sale here and there when I need something, please let me know. I'd gladly volunteer some help if there would be anything you two would need a hand with over the computer, I sort of doubt it though.

Again best wishes from Ryan over here in PA...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Here is little dilema what to do.... Canceled or not. I really need these parts and was really happy when I paced an order and pay with credit card. But now, I dont know what to think or what to do... I wish she could reply anything, so we know were we are.... If we need to wait another month, ok, just that we know. If we have to wait 6 month, then we will cancel...

Does anyone have any contact to her, or know here, so he could just ask here what is going on with our orders...

·
Member #538
1,256 Posts
I was totally shocked that I got an email directly from Chris last night about my order. His cancer is no longer responding to treatment and just out of the hospital, but he is still a crazy ninja and is shipping orders at the moment. I always thought he had help with how busy it seemed on the Ninja facebook page, but it seems it is just him and Vicki doing everything. Hopefully there are miracles that happen, and one happens for Chris very soon.

·
Money pit owner.
2,546 Posts
I wonder if he carries a true "inventory" of stuff, or just orders as needed.

If he carries an inventory, I'd be happy to buy some spare OEM stuff, if it helps him financially.

·
Registered
552 Posts

Yeah that's the email I just got today on my order update. Not sounding good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts