Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed an order on May 30 and I haven’t receive it, not even an update, but I did read saying it will take some time, so even like that I was agreed and placed the orders, I don’t mind the wait time at all, so I have no complains for now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Screenshot_20200629-174101_Email.jpg

I ended up having PayPal get my money back. I've never heard any response from Ninja. The case just timed out and automatically went in my favor.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I never had issues before, but i did place an order in April and have yet to receive anything about the order. I asked for an update as well with no response. Luckily its not something I need immediately so my car isn't stuck in limbo.

·
Registered
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
4 Posts
I'm waiting on a part the shop I'm working with would only order from Ninja, been waiting three weeks now and still don't have my only car back... Kinda think I'm screwed :/. They said it shipped a few days ago, does that mean its processed and on its way like 3-5 business days ? or could it still be a month or so?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I'm waiting on a part the shop I'm working with would only order from Ninja, been waiting three weeks now and still don't have my only car back... Kinda think I'm screwed :/. They said it shipped a few days ago, does that mean its processed and on its way like 3-5 business days ? or could it still be a month or so?
If it shipped then 3-5 days. He was back logged with orders for months. He shut down orders to ship out the backlogged orders

·
Registered
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
4 Posts
If it shipped then 3-5 days. He was back logged with orders for months. He shut down orders to ship out the backlogged orders
thanks man excited to finally have my TT back on the road and reliable, and yeah that makes sense bummer though for anybody that needs parts asap.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
See, now that I am completely ok with. Not taking new orders to get caught up is the business way to do it. Glad things are going a good direction.

·
One fix at a time
7,914 Posts
He had 300+ outstanding orders with multiple coming in each day when he disabled the checkout cart. I think that was roughly a month or two ago so things are getting caught up.

·
Registered
547 Posts
As of now ordering is back open, I think. I placed an order for the outside door seals a few days ago, hopefully he can fulfill it 🤞

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
oof. You might be at the mercy of availability on those. There's been a run on that kind of stuff since cherry hill mitsu announced that a bunch of moldings and seals were discontinued and unavailable. All the genuine Mitsubishi parts I've ever gotten from him have been drop shipped from a dealership unless they were something he had on a shelf somewhere because he either sells a lot of them or he bought up a bunch prior to them becoming unavailable.

·
Registered
547 Posts
oof. You might be at the mercy of availability on those. There's been a run on that kind of stuff since cherry hill mitsu announced that a bunch of moldings and seals were discontinued and unavailable. All the genuine Mitsubishi parts I've ever gotten from him have been drop shipped from a dealership unless they were something he had on a shelf somewhere because he either sells a lot of them or he bought up a bunch prior to them becoming unavailable.
Yea I know, I figured I saw he still listed them and figured I'd take a shot at grabbing a pair. Since I placed my order Chris has completely removed the page to buy them from the site...so things aren't looking good for me. 😬

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm just posting to see how everyone's orders are doing that got made months ago because I made mine back on May 20th, but not a peep to be heard. It's a pretty significant order including my 60k mile maintenance, oil pump, OEM complete bearing set, motor mounts, and other goodies.

My 3000gt is just about to hit 180k miles, and I have a lot of long distance driving I'll need this car for once the pandemic calms so I'm trying to do all the preventative maintenance I can to get her fully ready.

·
Registered
226 Posts
June 9th... ~130 days ago. No update. Not sweating yet... but when that 180th day approaches... not sure how I'm gonna feel (paypal cancellation deadline).

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
All, FYI heard from Ninja Performance today; they were responding to a question I had about a product. They still around (y)(y)(y)

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,154 Posts
God love you Chris....

Bob.

Reactions: gawdzinner

·
Registered
91 Stealth DOHC R/T , 92 R/T TT, 2020 Dodge Hellcat
42 Posts
I ordered an oil pump for my stealth in Oct. and have sent several emails with no response. It is now Nov. 20th I understand he has a medical condition. but the money was taken out of my account 2 days after I placed the order. Not supposed to take my money until part ships! I have my granddaughters stealth on stands. Should be someone there to answer emails and questions. I need to get her car back on the road, only waiting on oil pump every thing else is done. They took the money quick enough. No phone for anyone to call. I'm not going to wait too much longer before contacting paypall

·
One fix at a time
7,914 Posts
You should reach out to Vicki on Facebook to get a response. I’m sure they can rush your order if you are that much in need.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts