Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1My first rookie mistake was not getting pictures beforehand, i was so exited about the cheap price i really thought these were legit and ready to drop in as stated to me. It took him about 3 weeks after he recived payments to shipp them.

Error #2 He first shipped them to be me with only the valves, springs & vss. No camshafts , cam-caps, cam gears, lifters, rockers. I sent them back asoon as i recived them without opening the box since they were useless without the cam-caps. he offered to build them for me and sent them right back(took him about 2 1/2 weeks).

#3 Once i got them i noticed they did not look rebuilt, the resurfaced job was really bad as you see. His name is "MGDARKNES" you guys can see that its been resurfaced so bad, well into the area were the manifold bolt area is. I'm pretty sure its well past the resurfacing limit, he told me i should just "file it down" like wtf right. After shipping back and forth i ended up spending $440.00 on a pair of useless heads, lesson learned!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Ive known Mark a while. I would contact him and try to work out a refund. Always been good to deal with.

Worst case is paypal but you will have to absorb the shipping costs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sounds like a good guy, just that man i wish it would of turned out better its such a bummer specially on a student budget, and i needed my boy running by now

·
One fix at a time
7,763 Posts
It was probably just a miscommunication or maybe he didn't know enough about what he had on hand. I know I don't like other people packaging things up for me since I know they can screw something up so perhaps he had a similar issue happen being busy. Definitely try and contact him. I've bought from him once before.

·
not enough time to fix...
1,504 Posts
#1My first rookie mistake was not getting pictures beforehand, i was so exited about the cheap price i really thought these were legit and ready to drop in as stated to me. It took him about 3 weeks after he recived payments to shipp them.

Error #2 He first shipped them to be me with only the valves, springs & vss. No camshafts , cam-caps, cam gears, lifters, rockers. I sent them back asoon as i recived them without opening the box since they were useless without the cam-caps. he offered to build them for me and sent them right back(took him about 2 1/2 weeks).

#3 Once i got them i noticed they did not look rebuilt, the resurfaced job was really bad as you see. His name is "MGDARKNES" you guys can see that its been resurfaced so bad, well into the area were the manifold bolt area is. I'm pretty sure its well past the resurfacing limit, he told me i should just "file it down" like wtf right. After shipping back and forth i ended up spending $440.00 on a pair of useless heads, lesson learned!!!
Yes my mistake on that cam caps. I really thought they were there. You got new refresh rebuilt heads with new oem valve stems, cleaned valves and decked. I had so many things on at one time with my son, work and at home. I did tell you to send them back to me and told you I will put them back together for free and gave you a good deal on new oem headgaskets, lifter and rockers. And I didn't take 2.5 weeks to rebuild them. As far as the scuff on the head. I told you how that could be done without spending money. And even offer you a refund. I even offer to go by your place myself and help you out with the install since I went to El Paso. I tried to help you out as much as I can. You and a lot of people here have my phone. Anyone can call and text me. 830-703.6434 text me

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,262 Posts
Yes my mistake on that cam caps. I really thought they were there. You got new refresh rebuilt heads with new oem valve stems, cleaned valves and decked. I had so many things on at one time with my son, work and at home. I did tell you to send them back to me and told you I will put them back together for free and gave you a good deal on new oem headgaskets, lifter and rockers. And I didn't take 2.5 weeks to rebuild them. As far as the scuff on the head. I told you how that could be done without spending money. And even offer you a refund. I even offer to go by your place myself and help you out with the install since I went to El Paso. I tried to help you out as much as I can. You and a lot of people here have my phone. Anyone can call and text me. 830-703.6434 text me
thats a good business man

·
not enough time to fix...
1,504 Posts
Chase520, I had another phone sent to me few days ago..lost all.my messages including your number. Call me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts