Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am resubmitting this thread because I was notified by a fellow 3SI member that this topic came up in another thread started by Sparkko where he insinuates that I was the dishonest one.

I have all the emails and visa statements to validate and prove what I say is the truth.
How dare you lie to others and ruin my credibility. You're a G*damn liar; take me up on this, I dare you.

===== Original post I entered on 08-21-2019, 09:11 AM ======

Long story short, I was selling a test pipe on Ebay. Nick wrote me and asked if it would fit a turbo which I had no idea because I own an N/A so I took pictures with a tape measure as he asked and posted on the Ebay auction.
He saw them and bought the item. He KNEW I was going on vacation because I specified it in the auction so he promptly paid and I immediately sent it out.

During the 2.5 weeks I was riding my Indian out West, he received the pipe and it didn't fit so he contacted Ebay and gave them a bogus excuse and they refunded his money.
He knew I was going to be away without internet connection and used the opportunity to sneak a refund.
When I returned home, I saw the mess he created and contacted Ebay and told them to read the email thread where he admitted he was at fault and he'll just resell the item.

When Ebay read his messages, they immediately reversed the decision. Needles to say, he not only messed up my Ebay account but also my PayPal acount which is still not resolved as of today (48hrs is going on 11 days already).

To say I'm livid would be an understatement. I went out of my way to supply all the information and pictures he wanted and rushed to get him the delivery on time before I left. If he were here in front of me, I'd punch him in the face for being such a punk sneak.

--------------------------------------------------

New message from: nailus2013 (45Yellow Star)
I just got the test pipe today! Went to bolt it up and realized that it is a 2.5 inch test pipe meant for the NA models and not the twin turbos. This is really my fault, I should've looked at the measurements and realized that you were measuring the flange and not the pipe. i guess I'll try to sell it at cost to someone on 3si with an NA model. Thank you so much for the prompt shipping though!

----------------------------------------------------

Dear bam...bam ([email protected]),

Thank you for contacting us about case 5205476791 for the following item:

293158186205 - NEW 3000GT CATLESS Test Pipe

We've reviewed your concerns and have reversed the outcome of the case. We will process a credit within 48 hours to your financial instrument.

Because we decided in your favor, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left for this transaction will be removed.

If you have other questions, please contact us. You can reach us by going to the eBay website and clicking "Help & Contact" in the upper right corner and then selecting "Contact eBay."

Thanks,

eBay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts