Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of New never used NGK PFR6J 11. I have two stealths and order more than I needed and am not going to need these for some time. I will let them go for $9.50 each no tax + $3.00 for shipping. I have 7. [email protected]

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody needs plugs?

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
How about these brand new from www.wrenchhead.com...

$9.60 each with no tax and no shipping charge.

NGK 2743 SPARK PLUG, PREMIUM/PLATINUM $28.19 $9.60 $0.00

[Spark Plug] Platinum; Part # {PFR6J-11}; Gap .044; VIN K (MPI; DOHC); Stealth Listing

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, it's allways after the fact that you find out you could have gotten it cheaper so I will loose a little more and let them go for the $9.50 and no shipping. I can't do any better. I just don't want them laying around until I loose them. They are new in box and not 2nds or blems.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
easy there nelly .. I was just trying to inform other people that there are other options. I understand that you paid too much money for your plugs and want to get rid of them, but it will be difficult for you to do in this forum because there are stores that have them in stock for the same money. No insult intended, just the sharing of information. I will give you 7 dollars each for your plugs. That is not meant as an insult, but why do we buy stuff from people in this forum? because they have stuff we couldn't otherwise get or they have it at a lower price than it could be gotten anywhere else.. Your price is too high..

again .. no insult intended..
have fun.

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
thanks but for the $.60 I'll take the ability to return them to the store if there is something wrong with them..

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited December 16, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited December 16, 1999).]

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I though I might be doing someone a favor here but it seem like it is being taken as more of an insult. I paid more for these and was not looking at making a profit an any way. I am willing to include the original sales receipt that is only a week old. There is nothing wrong with these in any way I just don't need them laying around for the next year or so but if no one is interested that's what I will do. Everyone including myself is always bitching about these plugs being so bloody expensive and I am offering them lower than anyone has found thinking I might help out a fellow 3S but instead I get feel like I am being shunned by the messages and e-mails I have gotten. I hope everyone does not look a gift horse in the mouth. I have sold several item on this board extremely cheap and have never had any complaints. Stock stereo AM FM CD $45, NEW power antenna $50, Free cat back exhaust and many others.
I was just trying to help out a little. Take it for what it is. I have allways tried to be helpful. I hope someone needs them and if you don't please don't bother to respond with negative comments.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but an insult is an insult. Ill give you .02 for you car too. Where can you find these plugs for under $9.50 each. Please advise. I have not ever seen them cheaper and was just trying to help someone else out. No big, I will just keep them if no one is interested but I usually don't go shopping just to tell someone I found it for less; especially if I haven't. Again, where can you get them for under $9.50 each? Waiting for you answere.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
yawn..
www.wrenchead.com

they are less than $9.50 + $3.00 shipping, and they are a reputable store that I have recourse against if I am not satisfied. That is why you dropped your price (the shipping) which made your plugs .10 each cheaper than wrenchead. Tell ya what, Extreme Motorsports has their XBC (don't recommend it
) for 100 bux, I'll sell you mine for 99.50 ... isn't that a great deal?

It is obvious that you were insulted, not what I intended but I have no control over your interpretation of my posts. And if you are insulted (whatever) by my offer on your plugs then just say no .. I don't see any other people asking to purchase them, and at .10 per plug cheaper than a store I'll bet you'll be keeping them. Regardless, this is hardly worth bickering over.

I'll recant and say that your price is a good price compared to 95% of people that can get these plugs.. but there is someplace that has them at nearly that price. If I was offering something for sale and you knew a store that had them brand new never purchased before by another human being for 1% higher (each) who would you buy it from?

anyway .. like I said .. my ORIGINAL post was just to inform people that may read this that they can get the parts for a great price whenever they want from a store. My intent was to let you (and whoever) know that you are not the only person that can sell these for this price..

I'm done.

Mark

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you could read you would see when I saw that I went and said 9.50 with no shipping. They want 9.60 a plug. Sure they are the big company after the all might buck where someone on top is making more than you or I could dream of making. They probably pay .50 each for they plugs and turn around and sell them to us for the huge mark up and you are willing to hand them your money instead of someone who is just trying to be helpful and is even asking less. Like I said, I was not trying to make anything if fact I was loosing I just thought it was a nice jester on my part trying to help someone get these overpriced plugs a little cheaper because I did not need them. If you want reputable you check my past post by doing a search and see what I have sold or bought and see if anyone has had any problem but you would rather make sure that the big corporation be first on your list even if you have to pay more. Fine please ignore any of my post where I am selling anything and I will make sure if you have any future questing about your car I will make an equally intelligent suggestion and tell you to take it to the nearest dealer and let them diagnose it for you. That's what they are in business for isn't it. Why would you take someone else's advice? How do you know they are reputable?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts