Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
its an AVI so the media player has to download the entire clip before it can play it. Give it a few minutes. Its gonna have to download it all.

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Damn that car sounds awesome!!!!:eek:

Also I think I've seen the dyno vid of that drag pro. Where can I
find it? Thanx:D

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Yeah, good luck with drag pro!!

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I have footage of both the Skyline and Drag-Pro on Hi-8. Right now Jeremy has the tape and may use some of it on the DVD. I'm not too sure about what (if any) of my footage will be included. I hope some of it! I wouldn't have a problem sending you the tape, when I get it back, if you could send it back to me. Jeremy would probably know who has the best footage of the unveiling because he's been going through TONS of it with a fine toothed comb, but let me know if I can help.

Bryan

·
4,232 Posts
I have some too but I haven't gotton around to getting it onto digital media.

Toni

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Yeah, it will be on the NG DVD for sure. I think I'm using Havok's but not sure, there's one other good bit of footage, too.

Brian if you need it right away I can digitize and upload it, but it may take a few days.

Let me know!

Oh, and we'll be getting that S-AFC soon. :)

·
4,232 Posts
Hey Jeremy do you still want some video? I have some but its not the best quality unfortunatly.

TOni

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
JeremyG said:
Yeah, it will be on the NG DVD for sure. I think I'm using Havok's but not sure, there's one other good bit of footage, too.

Brian if you need it right away I can digitize and upload it, but it may take a few days.

Let me know!

Oh, and we'll be getting that S-AFC soon. :)
speaking of the dvd, is it too late to order one:p

matt

·
Booooossstt
6,788 Posts
What video players are you guys using to watch these videos? My windows media player only plays the audio on these files and its drivin me nuts i want to see some damned video to it!

·
Registered
552 Posts
not playing

Didn't work on my window media player either. Plays on Quicktime though.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts