Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
I like the sleeve idea a lot, but judging by shirts I have with stuff on the sleeves, they're all long sleeve. Think it would look funny to fit "Racing in Memphis" on a short sleeve....

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
update: just heard back from her today. She asked what we thought about multi colored cars along with multi models or all the same color. I said multi colored. She said she'd been real busy with the holidays and work, but she's working on it in her spare time and will get it to us asap!

· Registered
795 Posts
Lori may not want it yesterday, but I would like a Complete list of All the trophies we want to give out, the sooner the better. And what verbage we want on the plaques. I would like to get them all ordered by the end of the month..........
We still want the photo plaques? Different sizes for 1, 2, 3? Trying to find a gas pump trophy (place I had lined out can't get them any more--still looking) for the best of show/overall. Unless you would rather something else?

· Banned
1,827 Posts
I DEFINITELY think we need to get that list together and review it. But we can't order until we have better attendance numbers and know what we can afford. Right now we're looking pretty good, but nowhere near enough to make this thing happen the way we want it to.

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
I Don't know anyone else who has her skills ... unless we're paying ... :/

I'll try a 3Si PM and see if she checks this more often than email???!!

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
Hey there!

I've been working on the design, it's just taking a little bit longer than expected, and I haven't had as much time as I'd hoped to work on it. I'm getting pretty close to being finished though, so I hope to get it to ya soon. I'll see if I'm able to get it to ya by the end of this week, and if I can't, I'll let you know.

I apologize again for this taking so long!

Later,

Traci

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
We have 87 days to the event we need this yesterday.

I want to use the logo and setup a NG cafeexpress shop. I've got the shop setup I just need the logo so I can make items.

Were going to be at a point of no return soon.

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
I got an email that said foxy was almost done. I just don't know what else to do in regards to the logo. I don't even have a crappy hi RES logo (all 99s).

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
Ok, I got the final today. No DR logo in the logo, but she says she is working on a few ways to incorporate it. This is also not the illustrator file. Let me know if you guys like it or what anything changed and I'll get the full illustrator file and we'll be on our way :)

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.