Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's where we're at....

I've managed to find enough money that we can cover what we need to. Peggy has agreed to pay Keith if needed (which I'm quite certain it will be), or at least we can make payments to him. I've come up with the rest of it. It has to be temporary (I just can't make this a gift - it needs to be a loan), but at least we can go forward with our plans.

NG09 is still up in the air. Part of me says we need to have one, but REALLY scale it back and try to make some money to pay off the debt. The other part says "forget it." I'm torn, but leaning toward having another one... We'll see how sales of extra t-shirts, photos, and things like that go on-site. I have a feeling we'll sell several bus passes, which would be good...

Peggy has contacted some Memphis car clubs, too, so hopefully that'll turn up some additional racers, which also means additional $$.

Christy, we'll need additional drag race volunteers since we're cutting back on the MMP staff that we had planned to have. If you send me an email that can go to everyone who has registered, I'll have Alan send it out for you. Let's not wait until the last minute, ok?

Otherwise, we're in good shape on this end.

· stlth664 was here
10,111 Posts
I'll send you an email tonight. I have one question though, should I call MMP or do you know from your emails/conversations with them, what staff they actually will have on hand?

· Banned
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're supposed to let me know. We're reducing it by adding more volunteers so we can reduce our costs... I'm waiting for an email response and will post it just as soon as I receive it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.