Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once we get the NG08 logo done does anyone have any suggestions of items they would likme to see?

http://www.cafepress.com/3sng

Should we upgrade to the premium shop to expand the number of items?

Free / Basic account
  • FREE personal shop on CafePress.com with your own URL.
  • Design and sell over 50 products (one of each product type per shop)!
  • Customize your shop with your logo and provide a shop description.
  • Mailing list features help you keep in touch with your customers.
  • Promote your products in the CafePress.com Shopping area.*
  • AND...Basic Shops can be upgraded to Premium Shops in just a few easy steps!
Premium account
  • Advanced customization - Your shop is a true extension of your Web site.
  • Increase product choices by offering unlimited designs and products.
  • Organize your designs and products into categories/subcategories.
  • Effective marketing features including mailing lists and premium promotion in the CafePress Marketplace.*
  • Change the sell price of all products in a shop with just one click.

$6.95 per month
$18.45 for 3 months
$34.95 for 6 months
$59.95 for 1 year (only $5 per month!)
Please Note:

• Once you upgrade, you will not be able to "downgrade" back to a Basic Shop. If you do not want to lose your Basic Shop, we recommend that you open a new Premium Shop during your trial period instead of upgrading your existing Basic Shop.
  • Premium Shops fees are automatically billed one month from the date of opening your shop (or one month after your trial ends).
  • If you wish to cancel your Premium Shops service, simply close your Premium Shop (before your next billing date indicated in your Payment Plan).
  • Your monthly subscription fees will first be deducted from the CafePress.com commissions you have earned. If you have not earned enough commissions to pay for the Premium Shops service, your credit card will be billed.

· Banned
1,827 Posts
I would love to do baseball caps... In fact, I'm getting one so my head doesn't burn this year. I like the golf shirts (AFTER NG, please - let's not reduce t-shirt sales), mugs... I think the clocks could be kinda cool, too. Just my two-minute thoughts.

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basic is free.

The limitation of basic is only one of an item.
1 T-Shirt, 1 of a style of Mug , 1 of a style of baseball cap.

This is better then I thought it was 1 mug, one cap...

I'll see if I have the time to mock some items up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.