Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the subject says... the 2003 National Gathering Website is up and fully updated with all the necessary info to this point. Yeah, it's the same design as last year, just all the text is changed... I may change the look at some point but I needed to get it up and running ASAP.

Take a look, make sure you go to the "What's New" page first and then to the Events page... from the Events page, you'll see the left-side navigation changes to show all of this year's events.

The pre-signup form is also ready, there's a link on the top of every page... pre-signup if you think you might be coming, and/or if you want to get onto the mailing list for immediate notification of when the Official Signup comes (probably in about 2-3 weeks at the most).

The website is here: www.3snationalgathering.com

Also on the top of every page is a link to the MESSAGE BOARD. If you already signed up on it last year, you're still signed up... but if not then please sign up on the message board so you can talk about all the fun!

If you find any problems with the coding, text, or navigation or anything, please email me [email protected] and I'll get it fixed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts