Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
National Gathering 2003. This is not included in the driver package but we can purchase them separately for those who want them and if we get everyone to summit a picture of there car a month before the event. Please give me so feed back should we consider them or not. We can get the other information to him when you pay for the event.
This would be a small booklet (8.5 H x 5.5 W) containing pics of drivers' cars, name home town,their board names, year/model, and what events they are participating in. Cost about $10.00 or less
This is for the National Gathering attendees only, as the name implies...DRIVERS' Directory. Booklet won't contain faces though, just cars/board names & events participating in, if know at time of publication.

Nancy G.

·
Paying Member
481 Posts
2003 Drivers Directory

Here's a two-page sample of booklet. Drivers' Directory
After you sign-up (pay fees) to NG2003...
you then e-mail photo of your car to me, it will then be published in the directory.
The editor (me), reserves the right to crop photos for proper insertion into booklet.

·
Wrenchmonkey #839
4,979 Posts
Event program

I think it would be neat to make this a full event program just like a race program. I think drivers portraits would be cool too to use as a cheat sheet for dummies like me who can't rember names.

You could add stats like what the current best drag race times, for a NA, hybrid, turbo, and turbo with nitrous. At last years drag race nobody was really sure if Mike at Altered had the non-nitrous record or not because no-one new it off the top of thier head:rolleyes:
I few quality pictures of each location would be cool.
And maps of the area with directions to each event would be cool too.

I'll buy one either way:)

·
Paying Member
481 Posts
Re: Event program

• [*]"I think it would be neat to make this a full event program just like a race program."
    [*]No budget at this time to make it a full event program. With no sponsorship money supporting it, not likely.
    I believe there's a schedule of events included in the drivers package though.
    [*]"I think drivers portraits would be cool too to use as a cheat sheet for dummies like me who can't remember names."
    [*]I agree...would be a good thing. But would double the amount of pages of booklet, thus increasing cost.
    For now, booklet will make association of board name/real name/event(s) with a pic of the car and year/model/hometown.
    John, you're gonna need to buy two booklets. That way you can scribble all over one of them. :)
    [*]"You could add stats like what the current best drag race times, for a NA, hybrid, turbo, and turbo with nitrous."
    [*]I could dedicate a page for Stats, but I'll admit I'm probably not the right person to take on that challenge.
    Need someone like yourself that is more in touch with the racing community to gather that data.
    [*]"A few quality pictures of each location would be cool."
    [*]Not sure what you mean. Venues such as the raceway, hotel, and car show location?
    [*]"Maps of the area with directions to each event would be cool too."
    [*]I believe maps are included in the drivers package also.

In regard to layout of directory, any thoughts as to the sequence of listings?
I'm leaning towards two sections, 3000GT / Stealth, then alpha by board name.
No intention of creating division among the group....
just thought it would be easier to identify car/owner if divided by Mitsu/Dodge.

Also, anyone up to writing a full-page blurb or providing location of
resource information regarding the history/development of the 3/S platform?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
NG2003 Directory

Nancy,

How do we sign up? How do we pay?

golfpro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts