Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

News

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  blusilvr 
#1 ·
New stuff

This is a test.

If you notice anything on the forums not working please let me know (stefan@techdroid.com).

You can not posts news without a moderator approving your post but you should be able to comment on existing news posts. Please let me know if this doesn’t work.

-stefan

#3 ·
The default page for 3si.org will be changed later on.

All email sent out for threads that have been updated later than now should work.

-Stefan

#4 ·
#7 ·
Alan,
some of the threads in the 3SI Archives is still missing the header banner. I.E. This post here

#8 ·
#9 ·
Hey Stefan.
using the Search option. :) the button up top.

#10 ·
New format-not cell friendly

Because I am addicted to 3si, I need to get it 24/7 on my cells wireless webbrowser. Since sundays change, when I pick a certain forum i.e. used cars, lounge, all I get is 4 little pages on my browser, as I used to get 45, that would let me go thru the whole front first page of the list, where I could then pick a thread, and slowly go thru it reply by reply on each individual screen on my phone by scrolling down. Now I am in withdrawal. Call me selfish, but Stefan, I was a devoted addict while it was possible.

#12 ·
Frank: What keywords are you using in your search? I'm trying to recreate the problem.

blisilvr: Are you using WAP?

-Stefan

#15 ·
Stefan- 99 sprintpcs sanyo 4000 WAP

Hi stefan,

the phone does have wap related sites, but it oddly can go to 3si.0rg/vbb. However, the newer so called 2.5-3 g phones seem to have a problem pulling up the messageboard(s) because they get bogged down with even the slightest graphics.

I might wait until the real 3g arrives next year??... and then I'll splurge on the Nokia Communicator 9290 etc.. I used one in London 4 years ago, so I am sure it'll work better now and eventually fulfill my 3si habit.

#17 ·
htIp://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?threadid=97843&goto=newpost
just so you know the notifier is sending the address out incorectly i posted one that was sent above

#22 ·
in my user cp, since the change in the board, it doesnt register if some1 has replied to a thread that i have posted on, all threads that i posted on b4 the change comes up fine, along with e-mail notices, but any thread that i posted on since the revision of the board doesnt show up, nor do i get e-mail notices to these threads. i can post on thread, and my post count is working. but its just a pet pieve now that if i make a post, i have to scroll through manually to check for replies, and sometimes i forget what threads i've posted on.

#23 ·
Go to the search page and type in your own username in the "Search by User Name" field.

#25 ·
ok, i feel like a jack ass now, lol, i didn't realize when i had my e-mail addy changes, that i had ro set up some of the options again, i have it figured out now. sorry for being a jack ass:p and thanx for the help

#26 ·
I jsut wanted to bring to your attention what I've noticed in the past couple days. Alot of the post that I'm seeing have been putting 2-3 identical post in at one time. Even the ones that I have posted have done it twice where it would post 3 repeated replys in a row.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.