Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got my web site done finnaly.it is www.stealth3000gtparts.com check it out and let me know what you think.there is a used parts page with actual picture of the parts and prices.there will be more pics added later.if you need anything let me know.thanks

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red car

no i am not with matt.the guys that designed the web site got that picture.i wasnt sure who's car that was.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,889 Posts
So Matt........

....I take it that your OK with him using the pics then?

Bob.:)

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics

matt i can have them change those pics if you would like.i had no idea where they got them.

·
The Voice of Reason
2,023 Posts
Looks great man :)

Oh yeah, if anybody needs parts, that's the place to get them ;)

·
4,233 Posts
just a thought that if your going to be posting pictures of the parts make the site more user friendly. Such as providing links to the parts first then show the pictures etc. Also compress the pictures some, like the first one p1.gif, its about 40k you can make that like 10k, alittle more download friendly. Just some thoughts other that than, good idea because I always need used parts here and there :)

Toni

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
web site

Ibceptor you can still pm me if you want.i will still post on this site and accept pm's.thanks for the feedback guys

·
Registered
752 Posts
Didn't see any payment info on your site, do you take CCs or ?

Great idea, I do think some kind of an index would be a good idea however:)

·
Registered
462 Posts
2 thumbs up!

I have ordered from Mykiss69 and am getting more parts next week when I get paid, just so everyone knows he shipped it out right away and it arrived in perfect shape. I wish we had something like ebay that we could give positive feedback on sellers!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
web site

thanks for all the responses guys.i thought about doing something like making a index like putting all the body parts in one link and like switches in another.that is prob what i will do but i thought for now just to get the site up and going this would give people a idea of some of the parts that i have,so eventually it will be more user freindly.Sifu Shawn i accept pay pal and money orders for now.eventually i will have to where i can accept credit cards.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.