Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got my web site done finnaly.it is www.stealth3000gtparts.com check it out and let me know what you think.there is a used parts page with actual picture of the parts and prices.there will be more pics added later.if you need anything let me know.thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
sweet! looks good! you have a driver side IC ? i like the stealth under the arrivals page. would you sell the whole thing minus eng and trans?

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
page

well actualy i would sell it but i wouldnt gain anything if i did.i bought it for the 5 speed and the rest to part out.one guy already wants the shell of the car when i get everything from it .i have a passenger side intercooler but not a driverside

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the responses

thanks for the responses

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some changes being made

hey guys i am making some changes to my web site.i am making catogories like body parts,engine parts,switches,interior parts,ect ect.so be looking for some changes hopefully in the next week or so.thanks guys

·
No Regrets
803 Posts
Great Site Man

now its even easier to see everything you got;) Hopefully i wont have to use it anytime soon, but youre always the first person i come to with any parts needs. Thanks again for all the help.

ps. If you ever come by a 2nd gen VR4 reverse panel in pearl white id love to get one.

Dave

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2nd gen reverse panel

i will keep my eyes open

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.