Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got my web site done finnaly.it is www.stealth3000gtparts.com check it out and let me know what you think.there is a used parts page with actual picture of the parts and prices.there will be more pics added later.if you need anything let me know.thanks

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity

bumpity

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
site must have been down for some reason

site must have been down for some reason

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
nice site. How do you get this stuff? I have a couple things I would like to order, but I want to know if you test them first.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
mykiss69, I had sent you a parts request earlier today to which you did respond to but unfortunatly, I just discovered that I had my mail server blocking anything from yahoo.com. So therefore, I did not receive your response. Could you maybe resend it to me please? Sorry for the hassle. My email is [email protected]

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it will get better

it will get better guys.this is just a ruff draft,soon there will be catogories like body parts electric switches engine parts ect.and will in the future add the grocery basket idea.right now just trying to get all the pics taken,just wanted to let everybody know some of the parts i have,when you part out 6 cars you have a lot of parts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i responded

xtremewlr said:
mykiss69, I had sent you a parts request earlier today to which you did respond to but unfortunatly, I just discovered that I had my mail server blocking anything from yahoo.com. So therefore, I did not receive your response. Could you maybe resend it to me please? Sorry for the hassle. My email is [email protected]
yeah i resonded but it come up with the couldnt deliver email deal.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bumpity

bumpity

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some changes being made

hey guys i am making some changes to my web site.i am making catogories like body parts,engine parts,switches,interior parts,ect ect.so be looking for some changes hopefully in the next week or so.thanks guys.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sohc cams

dont have any sohc motors in the stock pile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.