Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased a 92vr4, cherry cherry condition, pearl white with 94K and the best part, the dash vents are still in tact!
it drives so much different than my sl, it's amazing

kcalvanoVR4

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Welcome!
Have fun, and don't let anybody tell you it is impossible to spin all four... cause it can happen, and it will scare the snot out of you every time!

eric

S

·
0 Posts
congrats...you will love it.I have a pearl 91 vr4 and she sh ts and gits....let us know how she goes....Mark

D

·
0 Posts
Congrats on your new baby if you don;t mind me asking what was your purchase price not to be nosy but Im looking for one myself I think I sold my sl but have to wait for spring I know you have been looking for a while so ill trust you when you say she is cherry I will have two months to look so I just want as much info as possible I have never driven a vr4 so I am curious as to the differences please any info would be great also if you don't want to say what you paid I respect that.
THANKS

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dave, i paid $10,000. the lady i bought it from pampered the car. whenever there was ANYTHING wrong with the car she immediately brought it to her mistu dealer and had them fix it. she had every service record since she had owned the car(about 4 years). she had even brought the car to her mitsu dealer to have them look it over before she sold it to me and it needed nothing. she just put a new clutch, new active aero and 4 brand new tires. the car looks new(always garaged) and drives like new. know i got a hell of a deal.
i'm a happy camper
kcalvanovr4

D

·
0 Posts
So do tell what kind of a ride is it I hear it rides alot stiffer than the sl how about acceleraton common bear with me I am desperately tring to find one to test drive before I travel across the country to buy one Im from canada and they are hard to come by my gtsl was imported so I want to know any thing you can tell me about the differences
THANKS Iam a bit jealous

D

·
0 Posts
So do tell what kind of a ride is it I hear it rides alot stiffer than the sl how about acceleraton common bear with me I am desperately tring to find one to test drive before I travel across the country to buy one Im from canada and they are hard to come by my gtsl was imported so I want to know any thing you can tell me about the differences
THANKS Iam a bit jealous

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
kevin,
congrats on your purchase...you made the right choice! welcome to the Turbo club!!! I too own a pear white VR4 (96)...your next step is to moddify it!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
have not got the 'mod bug' YET. i'm still in shock from the sheer stock speed(compared to my sl). i have a huge smile on my face every time i drive the vr4! whata rush!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts