Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall.

Definitely look forward to the massive amount of information gathered over the years on this forum. New to a Mitsubishi car, but not quite cars in general. Had a slew of 90's Japanese sports cars and just recently got rid of my 02 C5 Z06.

I'm happy with this car - it makes people smile, sounds great, smells even better (90's japanese interiors do this to me) and, best of all, bought from the original owner with window stickers, service/owners manuals, service documents. It's completely unmolested and with 94k miles.

Its the best 90's japanese sports car deal as of right now, IMO. All the others are so massively inflated, it turns me off. But this gem seems to be almost undiscovered. This takes me back to middle school playing Gran Turismo and it truly makes me happy to have the opportunity.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,224 Posts
Plus 1 With lawdogg.

Marshall

·
www.cts-racing.com
1999 Corvette C5 FRC, 1993 Stealth RT/TT
3,261 Posts
Nice purchase and welcome. Where in Texas are you?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,227 Posts
(y) (y)

Looks SHOWROOM!!!

Mileage?

Very clean :)

I sorta have it's twin, but mine came with a different roof....

My first VR4 was a Black 94. Sold it to get the above model...

Welcome!

Bob.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,809 Posts
Welcome and beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR-4 242/287
314 Posts
Welcome! Where in Texas are you from? I am in San Antonio. There are quite a few 3/Ss here as well as scattered around Texas. Beautiful car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
(y) (y)

Looks SHOWROOM!!!

Mileage?

Very clean :)

I sorta have it's twin, but mine came with a different roof....

My first VR4 was a Black 94. Sold it to get the above model...

Welcome!

Bob.
hey Bob, 94kmi

Very much showroom condition w/ the exception of small things here and there. The interior is nearly perfect, it's almost unbelievable.
Additionally, under the hood is about as clean as you can expect a 25+ year old car to be!

Love the Spyder!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts