Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once i get everything on my sig installed.......this weekend, plus a supra fuel pump. I was wondering where to go. New injectors and DR500's or Dr650's or a new clutch and flywheel. What do you guys think? I am only gonna have the car for another 2 years. Then i get something in the 30 thousand range for my 21st b-day :D

·
1,568 Posts
If you are only going to keep for 2 years then go with 500cc injectors fuel controller and DR500 or 13G turbos. It must be nice to be able to just play for 2 years and then get another car! I never had that luck.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah looking ahead to my new car......i am thinking i might want to get an audi s-4. Those things are awsome.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol i know. But they have new ones coming out. They might be better. Plus i would get a warrenty on it.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
just be careful, i read an article in the newpaper the other week about how the german cars have lost a lot of sales because their quality has taken a nosedive. little things seem to break all the time now and the rate the cars come in for repair is greater than ever. so just beware of that, either way the s4 is an awesome car, and youll have warranty. r they coming out with a new body style? if you are only keeping the car for 2 yrs and are def tossing it at the end, then i say get injectors, a/f controller and a pump and just suck those 9b's for everything theyve got. bigger turbos are a lot if you know you are getting rid of the car soon. but if you can financialy new turbos and its no big deal, then more power to you, literally:D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a new body stile coming out. And how do you like the sound of your exhaust? I just got mine installed and we had some probs getting the y pipe away from the rear diff...... Every once and a while ill hear a little ting ting when i park and have been driving it hard. I can only hear it when its idle and im at the back of the car though.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
greenfire84 said:
Its a new body stile coming out. And how do you like the sound of your exhaust? I just got mine installed and we had some probs getting the y pipe away from the rear diff...... Every once and a while ill hear a little ting ting when i park and have been driving it hard. I can only hear it when its idle and im at the back of the car though.
i love the sound. i havent been able to open it up yet too hard because i have an overboosting problem that is being fixed right now in the shop. but from driving the car normaly around town, it sounds very nice. i messed around and put just the borla catback on with the stock downpipe, and it sounded A LOT softer and less aggresive(obviously) than it did with the atr downpipe and no cat. i too had problems with the y pipe.. if one side was perfect, the other side wasnt secure.. then i secure the other side, and the initial side is not right.. it was pretty frustrating, but eventually i got it to balance out. i havent noticed any dinging yet, but i havent been able to drive the car hard yet. as for the audi, i wasnt aware there was the new body style.. i think im going to go find it on the net and hopefully drool over it for a bit:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.