Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking into my local video store on Monday and saw the ultmate ricer. It was a Honda Civic with a spoiler that cam off his deck about 18", dual coffee cans, and decls every where. (Summit Racing sticker, huge Chineese letter that covered the entire hood) Sound like a pretty normal Ricer, Right? Well there was one more sticker. It was on the back windowon the left side. It was a sticker of where he got all the others... www.edecals.com. I waited a while to see who owned it but they never came out. O well, maybe we’ll meet on the road someday. :)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I may be completely off but is says Spyder...I assume thats the front of the vehicle. The top sure does look like the rest of a car....sure doesn't look like a convertible....and arent all the Spyders Convertibles??

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Spyders are all converts. those stickers are for the ricer Spyder Eclipse people :D I might buy one to put in my garage though

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
... and how much of a sexy bitch I am.

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
I love the killer Chuahua sp?

You crack me up--you must be as bored as me at work doing nothing. Are you really moving away to another land?? Bringing your car?

Sam

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
:D yes.. i am pretty bored... its actually hardwork doing nothing.. :(

i thought about bring the stealth back with me... i bet it will turn heads and get me mad pussies... dunno.. let me go scope things out 1st... theres already an Audi A3 waiting for me... hehe.. red too~ :D (my sis' old car)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts