Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa's getting a head start this year...got the first parts I need for next year's racing...

DEFI 52mm imperial unit black face boost, oil pressure, and oil temp gauges with V.2 control Unit and a set of denso iridium IK27 plugs which are 3 ranges colder than stock.

Still waiting on deliveries of:
DEFI EGT, fuel pressure, & water temp gauges
Impac Aero 3x52mm Gauge Pod
3 Gallons of Evans NPG+ coolant
AAM TD05 TD05-16G setup including exhaust manifolds, FMIC, and piping

Might get some lighter wheels if someone buys my TE-37's.

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep...controls all 6. Can record 3 minutes of data from all 6 gauges and play it back...with fast forward and rewind. Also has warning and peak hold. Last but not least it has a "master warning" output like the "master caution" light on a fighter jet. If any of the six gauges go out of limits it lights the master warning light.
http://www.defi-shop.com/product/dl/dl_top.htm

The pod is from these guys:
http://www.impac-aero.com

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
What do you think of the guages, I was looking into a set of the same guages but haven't found anyone that has them. They sound like cool guages, where did you order them from?

·
GoFast Crackpipe Junkie
450 Posts
Nice gauge setup, Trevor :D

I have full set of 7 BF-series 60mm Defi gauges with the v2 control unit in my VR-4 now. Ok, technically 6 are installed and the one that's not is just the tach. But it will be installed soon :)

You're gonna love those gauges - they're sweet! Installation was a breeze compared to my previous GReddy gauges. If you're curious about my sensor installation, shoot me an e-mail or PM. I have the pictures, but I haven't had time to make the web page yet.

Oh yeah, BTW, the Defi HUD/Timer unit is pretty sweet, too. It's temporarily installed, but I'm waiting to permanently mount the display unit until I pull my dash. Hopefully I can find a clean place to install it. Tweeter hole? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.