Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 93 stealth rt/tt and LOVE it. was surfing and saw this page its awesome whoever created it did a great job!! the guy i bought it from lost the manuals to it anyone have one to sell or know where i can get one? also since i've never had one of these before (i had a nissian TT before) any recalls or anything i should know about any help would be appericated.
thank you
jaime

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Congrats, and welcome. Eric L (Suthnr)runs this board. Your best bet is to search the archives for the source for manuals. Also someone here (Vineet?) has them on cd rom that he sells. As far as recalls, some general ones, not sure if they apply to 93's though, but you can search for that as well as check out NTSB's web site for recall info. Typically, 1 of the front brake hoses, seat belt buckles, and transfer case have been recalled, pretty clean otherwise. You may also want to check out www.3000gt.com for some of their resources too.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Umm, Eric Lotter runs this board. SUTHNR is Eric Bowden. Also, Vineet's CDs don't include the owners manuals. They only contain the factory service manuals. If you do your own work you NEED one
A real bargain at $35. Have you tried calling Dodge yet? I would think they could get the owners manual. I'm beginning to think I should scan mine and post it online.....

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Just a corrections to Diablos message, And some additional Info.

>Eric L (Suthnr)runs this board
The Eric L. Part is correct. But, Suthnr is another Eric, A great source for information, But still another user.

Manuals: You have three options
1) call 1-800-348-4696 you can buy them there.
2) try ebay search on "dodge stealth" or "3000gt" there are some there now.
3) on CD i dont know the url but you can e-mail to [email protected] for info.

Alan

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you live in Canada you can call

1-800-387-1143

I got my '94 manual from here... if you live in Toronto you can pick it up yourself... $6.00 cdn for the owner manual

though the 91-93 service manuals are no longer available..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts