Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys and gals.

Ok so we just got done prototyping our new short throw shifter. Personally i think it's the best shifter we've ever made, and also it has the shortest throw over any of our previous models. the shifter will fit all years and all makes (except automatics of course). and best of all... its gauranteed against defects or it will be replaced / repaired free of charge.

** Introductory price is set at $150 shipped (inside the united states).

Thanks,
Chris Terry
ULTIMATE Performance

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
hey guys and gals.

Ok so we just got done prototyping our new short throw shifter. Personally i think it's the best shifter we've ever made, and also it has the shortest throw over any of our previous models. the shifter will fit all years and all makes (except automatics of course). and best of all... its gauranteed against defects or it will be replaced / repaired free of charge.

** Introductory price is set at $150 shipped (inside the united states).

Thanks,
Chris Terry
ULTIMATE Performance
Chris, Nice job! I was wondering when you were going to bend the top over like mine. I was thinking your last design has to come close to hitting the ring when going into 6th or reverse. Good luck with selling these. Hope someone doesnt knock this one off like your last one. :)

Paul

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually weve been doing that for years now. we just didnt need to do it with our last shifter cause the base wasnt tall enough to actually hit on the 6 speed models.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Ok, how do I get one?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
actually weve been doing that for years now. we just didnt need to do it with our last shifter cause the base wasnt tall enough to actually hit on the 6 speed models.
Years? I've seen every one of your shifters and I don't recall one designed like that. I know, I had that issue with my earlier designs. Thats why I raised mine and bent it over to the side. :)

Good job and good luck with your new shifter design.

Paul

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Years? I've seen every one of your shifters and I don't recall one designed like that. I know, I had that issue with my earlier designs. Thats why I raised mine and bent it over to the side.

Good job and good luck with your new shifter design.

Paul

yeah we were making them a ways back when we did the c-channel shifters.

and yeah i hope i dont get any hacks trying to clone my shifter. cause that would just really piss me off... a lot. :D

·
99 SLut
4,318 Posts
Just got the one I bought from you guys off ebay and it's very nice I really like how short it is however it's not real smooth maybe i'm putting the 2 washers in the wrong spot.... how to i install it so it's as smooth as stock? It feels like it's grinding.

·
4,231 Posts
Question about the short shifter I bought from you a while ago. What are the two washers for and do I use the stock long metal bushing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone have any feedback on the new shifter? Very interested in purchasing, but was curious as to who/how many ppl are running the new shifter and their experiences.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts