Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ends. Shocks look and seem to work great; no leaks. I still have the problem when I go around a curve to the right part way through I get a little extra dip or tug to the right. Any ideal? Tires are new and it did it with the old tires also. I have rotated tires and have new wheel bearings also. I think I will do the lower ball joints next but I'm running out of ideas and it is a little annoying. I have had the car aligned several times and it never makes a difference. I am not talking about fast speed cornering just easy sweeping turns to the right. It does not seem noticeable to the left. Please help.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on! hasn't anyone had to do the lower ball joint? Was your car doing anything like mine or what was it doing? Please help a little.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I have made the determination that in fact my ball joints are bad. I called the dealer and they tell me it is a one piece assy with the lower a arm. This has to be a joke. Has anyone done it themselves? I know it's not a hard job if you can get the ball joints separately. Please help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts