Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
polished bits under the hood would be nice, but i would have to make up a different kit for all the different factory hoods. and that would get costly. you would probably be looking at something like $300 for a kit easy.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
polished bits under the hood would be nice, but i would have to make up a different kit for all the different factory hoods. and that would get costly. you would probably be looking at something like $300 for a kit easy.

fine with me, as long as they are secure.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My personal thoughts: A small investment for such a big look. I plan on doing the centre section in one piece, the front recessed sections seperately, and the rear strut sections with just a wide ring. I'll leave the dividing bars whole between all the pieces giving it a framed appearance. The rear strut sections could also use a anodized aluminum mesh, contoured to the underside of the blister caps to help close it in a bit. I don't know what the other hoods look like only my first gen.

I was just looking to throw it out there for you Chris. If you did this then I would be paying you already. I'll do my own, but it's still something to chew on for future development for you.

I love your work, ( I own lots of it) keep it up.
Trevor

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
yea its def something i would like to get in on. just have to figure out what hood variations i can do and how hard it would be to make kits. and thanks for the kind words... your engine bay looks amazingly nice.

·
Registered
648 Posts
yes supermac, 1st gen lip and exhaust cutout cover for single exhaust.

·
Registered
98 Posts
SUPER SPOOLER Is a wet nitrousoxide fogger that installs in intercooler....solonoid is activated by sensors when plenum preasure is less than intercooler preasure and shut off below 1500 rpm, killing the worst of turbo lag. Ok I named it you build it. LOL The plumbing I can handle, the electronics is easy to talk about...if you know what I meen.

·
U.S. Army Retired
1,608 Posts
How about a way to turn the 2 bucket seats in the rear to a full bench. That way us owners with kids can install car seats easier. Maybe make a way to update the frame to work with car seats with the LATCH system.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts