61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
how about NASSS

·
Crimson Jihad
2,141 Posts
front and rear tt sanor bars..... no body makes affordable ones.

·
Registered
204 Posts
New gauge mount things to let us put aftermarket gauges into the stock locations! They had them before but I think they stopped making them. This is for us lazy people. I'm sure there's a lot of us.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ther is a very high demand for bumper exhaust cover for first gen vehicles. its a cover for the single exhaust guys for the side there is no exhaust on.

would probably have atleast 30 initial sales if you made one

·
O'Doyle Rules!
1,204 Posts
one thing I'd like to see get made is poly strut mounts since the rubber ones are crap!

Kyle

·
Registered
761 Posts
ther is a very high demand for bumper exhaust cover for first gen vehicles. its a cover for the single exhaust guys for the side there is no exhaust on.

would probably have atleast 30 initial sales if you made one
why just 1st gens?

·
Registered
461 Posts
A triple gauge pod, a cluster gauge pod ( just like the DSM's),and some rotors (cross drilled) for a decent price maybe around 400 bucks :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Came across this and figured id post because i remembered someone mentioning it on here.

http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/info.php?i=51

Dont know if you work with piping, but I saw a strut bar for the rear seat footwells once and thought it was a neat idea.

Basically a strut bar down by the rear passengers feet, that goes from the base of the front seatbelt anchor, across the rear footwell, up over the hump, and down to the other side.

A big fat polished one. :)

Here is the only picture I could find (from ebay of course), but im talking about a nice, 3S custom one... Did I say polished? :eek:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Exhaust opening cover for us using single exaust. Kaze made them but quit due to lack of a market for them, but i think the morket would come back.

·
3/S tech
2,052 Posts
Good ideas. keep em coming.
how about a cheap metal piece that blocks off the intake manifold when being removed so you can work on a car not worry about dropping nuts or bolts down the lower intake.

·
All crew to the lifepods!
240 Posts
In for affordable poly bushings.

plus I like all kinds of aluminum dash inserts to replace the plastic parts. I don't like the stick-on stuff you can buy. Real anodized aluminum looks the business!
How about floor console side panels made from black anodized diamond plate? I hate the stockers with the rug on them.

·
3/S tech
2,052 Posts
How about the front motor mount bracket for the adapter plates

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Chris. I'm ditching my underhood mat and making templates to cover the underside in mirror stainless. Before I get to deep into this project is this something that you already do? I have seen them on mustangs and on vettes and really like the appearance with the rolled edges. I didnt see anything like this on your site, but if you already do this then I'll throw some more business your way. I have a 4x8 sheet of 2B No.4 polished one side, 28ga that I think would really look good under there. If you have tackled this in the past do you have any advice for me if you dont offer this service?

Let me know
Trevor

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Hey Chris. I'm ditching my underhood mat and making templates to cover the underside in mirror stainless. Before I get to deep into this project is this something that you already do? I have seen them on mustangs and on vettes and really like the appearance with the rolled edges. I didnt see anything like this on your site, but if you already do this then I'll throw some more business your way. I have a 4x8 sheet of 2B No.4 polished one side, 28ga that I think would really look good under there. If you have tackled this in the past do you have any advice for me if you dont offer this service?

Let me know
Trevor

I'd be interested in something like that as well.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts