Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there. just wanted to get an idea of what type of new products people would like us to start making. we can fabricate a lot of stuff, so give me some ideas and lets discuss some things.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
413 Posts
Make some Oil Valves for SOHC just like DOHC :S I love there beautiful DOHC Oil Valve Cover and i want 1 :(

And im sure there are people out there with SOHC that would like some also.

I always wanted to have my Valve say "Stealth" thats powdercoated in blue :(

I hope thats an idea.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Here, for example....

Anyways, I have a Blue 1992 Dodge Stealth 3.0L V6 SOHC, and i want to replace this,

With this,

Is that possible at all?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hard to say really. i suppose it might be. but i would need a sohc valve cover to work with for a little while. and i currently dont have one.

·
GTO's a happening
14,004 Posts
I think it's great your doing Cold Air Boxes now. :bigthumb:

Aluminium shifter nobs would be good
A decent lip (1st & 2nd Gens) at a good price
Aluminium vents (like what Smokinvr4 made) as there seems to be alot of people always wanting them

That's all I can think of right now. :)

Scotty

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol ive been making cold air boxes for years. i just went through a spell where i wasnt on the forums as much. and most of the newer members didnt even know who i was. im trying to get some new stuff out there though to make up for time lost. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just like this valve, If you could do something close to that, I swear i would be your first customer :)

Took awhile to find it lol. Thats how serious I am, you would get alot of customers i believe.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a shift knob cap for my Momo Sphere shift knob. I want a cap that has the gear shift pattern for a 6-speed. That would be my request. Although it is unlikely that it will be done as I don't think there is a big enough market for them. Damn...

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a shift knob cap for my Momo Sphere shift knob. I want a cap that has the gear shift pattern for a 6-speed. That would be my request. Although it is unlikely that it will be done as I don't think there is a big enough market for them. Damn...
that too :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the valve cover idea although pretty cool. would be really really hard to accomplish. it may be possible to make an aluminum box shapped cover or something similar, but to make one like the DOHC cars would mean casting work and all that good stuff. it would get upwards of about $1000 each. and thats just nuts.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I have a possible custom idea for a aluminum shield type thing, to go over a specific area of the egine bay to cover up a bunch of ugly stuff, Let me make a picture real quick.

·
Registered
330 Posts
radiator covers at a more reasonable priced then 3sx. Some shift knobs also battery tie downs.

·
Cabana Boy
2,105 Posts
I think it's great your doing Cold Air Boxes now. :bigthumb:

Aluminium shifter nobs would be good
A decent lip (1st & 2nd Gens) at a good price
Aluminium vents (like what Smokinvr4 made) as there seems to be alot of people always wanting them

That's all I can think of right now. :)

Scotty
I'm down the the shift knob thing and AFFORDABLE dash vents...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmm the rear firewall cover thing is feasable. i will look into that. also the radiator covers and bat tie downs.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Supermac, Okay, Just like the SOHC Valves, keep it the same, just Imprint "Stealth" in it and have it polished or powdercoat, No way could that be more then $300-400.

Sounds reasonable?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it might be. ill have to try and get a valve cover so i can see how to work the seals and all that.

·
Registered
413 Posts
it might be. ill have to try and get a valve cover so i can see how to work the seals and all that.
Alright, Understood. OMG, MAKE IT PRETTY!!!! I WANT TO BE THE FIRST CUSTOMER :S

Goodluck on your crafting.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts