Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright... im heading home tonigt after hanging out with my girl, tired as hell after along day...

The roads are a baren wasteland of SUV's and crap cars... spaced out to the point that i actually was wishing something was out there to race with...

I pull up to a light, and what do ya know? a brand new pontiac grand pre pulls up next to me, windows down, (looked lowerd slightly), blairing bass, and this dorky lookin guy looking over at me, giving me the "Lets run" look...

I figure... hey.. it wasnt what i was looking for... but what the hell...

Light turns green, and we're off... when i shut down at 85, i had about 2 car lengths on him... victory... yay...

Just as im about to merge in his lane to get to my turn, he does a little bitch rice flyby... but unlike all the other gay flybies, this guy had to add to it...

As he flew by... he haucked a nice ass loogy on my *passenger's side window...

GRRRR!

All i have to say is im glad i was tired, glad i had no weaponry on me (swords, knives, etc.), and glad i have some common sense..

Bastard... dont you just hate people like that?

Venting: ...............Complete

*edit... (ya.. i know.. i screwed up..;) )

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
what a bitch ricer. not only slow but rude. And how the heck did he get a loogy on your drivers side window if he was driving...must have practice or something:confused:

·
Registered
727 Posts
He switched lanes to turn off and go home...so the only way for the faggot to do a ricer fly by was to switch to the lane he WAS in and then hence hauk a loogie at his driver side window. He WAS on the left side before switching lanes to go home since his turn came up

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Diagram time...

·
Registered
557 Posts
nice job keeping your cool,that could have gotten ugly if you chased after him.......you might have saved lives. Nice to see a post like this among all these other "kills".

·
Registered
167 Posts
blind26 said:
Diagram time...

omg, thats the funniest thing ive ever seen. you sure put a lot of time into trying to explain things to people. haha, anyways nice kill

·
Registered
131 Posts
sorry to bust yer' chops, but what the HELL is a Grand PRE? You obviously mean Grand Prix. Sorry, stuff like that just bugs me!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
:mad:

What A DickHead man.....but good job being the better man, or just the tired man. HEHE

Nice Kill though...at least you walked away with that.;)

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
i still don't get how that's your driver's side window...

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol.. i corrected the mistake.. no wonder so many ppl where wonderin what the hell i was talkin about... ;)

guess thats what i get when i vent all late in the day..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts