Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well winter is coming and yesterday there was some nice weather here in good ol' NJ so i decided to go park on a park lawn that is not too far away from my house. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did cause I am damn proud of them ;)

I need a 3s opinion on how my car looks. So positive and NEGATIVE replies are welcome. Be brutally honest. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

all in due time, i just finished payin off a debt to my parents from my accident on June 22nd so now its time to save for some tints, K & N, Exhaust, all the goodies ;)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
More pics of the girl!!!
She looks good :)

Car looks awesome. Just lower it with some intrax and it will look awesome.

-Jeff

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey easy lol, she's my bitch for my eyes, and not yours. LOL, thanx for the indirect compliment tho :)

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR4 #88
3,980 Posts
looks good.. nice n shiney.. nice girl btw too..

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR4 #88
3,980 Posts
better start saving for the 95+ head lamps too.. my boy has a 94 R/T and he got the 95 lights.. MUCH BETTER. oh.. he got rims too.. konig flights. TRE GRAZIE!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you send a pic of what the diff is betwen the 94 and 95 that so DRASTICALLY improved the look lol. If I'm gonna change I wanna go with lexon because my lites are fogged and it makes me mad :( .

·
Premium Member
1999 3000GT VR4 #88
3,980 Posts
yeah the 95+ are made of "plastic" or lexan, whatever... the 94s are glass.. you COULD take em apart with a Heat gun and clean them out with chief aircraft supply cleaner.. (i think thats what its called) go to johns repair center on the web. hes got instructions.. they look pretty good cleaned.. but no comparison to the 95+ :) for my bit of info can i have a picture of the girl?! :D

·
2,994 Posts
Dam, no way, I grew up in Nutley. It ruled. I went to Lincoln for when I was in grade school. O, the memories. I loved it. I was even a band *** in the marching band when I was a freshmen. Then my parents made me move. Great town. TWC still around?
As for the lights, I like the 94s better. I plan on riping mine apart and paiting them, they will rule!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What is TWC? I went to Radcliffe when I was a kid and moved towards Kingsland Park, where I took those pics.

·
2,994 Posts
Thanks, I appriciate the compliment. I am actually a lot bigger and better built. I just did two bodybuilding contest and will post picts as soon as I get them. As for the band *** thing, I wasn't built then, and kinda like the name. I was actually proud of it. I actually went to band camp. It was pretty cool. That is why I say band ***, cause I did it all.
This one time at band camp ...
hehe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.