I do make an adapter board for older LCDBC units that want to upgrade.
If i switch the vent to over the column does it change the price? And i think the last question i have for you is i am running Maft piggyback will that cause any problems and do i need to buy a pressure sensor?
1. The knob lets you adjust boost, or navigate to different menus.Couple of questions:
1. What is the purpose of the knob?
2. What type of sensor is need for the boost?
3. The higher level with the LCDBC add on, is this a monitor only and / or what information is displayed?
Awesome! I am so glad I didn't pull the trigger on the boost gauge / boost controller I was looking at. -whew-1. The knob lets you adjust boost, or navigate to different menus.
2. A pressure sensor is included, buy you can always use other external pressure sensors such as Greddy, GM, etc.
3. The optional "LCDBC Addon" was to go beyond reading the engine ECU, and let you monitor / perform tests / clear error codes on the ABS, SRS airbag, automatic climate control, ECS suspension, etc.
Id like to buy this and can you make a cointray/display without the cruise?$250 USD shipped. Your choice of OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable, communicates with Engine ECU only.
Choose screen size:
2 x 16 screen size ideal for RPM gauge cluster install, or above steering wheel column.
4 x 20 screen size ideal for Coin tray install, or Air vent install.
3D printed ABS air vent adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $3.
3D printed ABS cruise/coin tray adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $20.
3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 4x20 OLED display, add $5.
3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 2x16 OLED display, add $5.
Options: External sensor wire harness $5 each (2 maximum).
Prices are for shipping to USA and Canada, all other international customers, please contact me for shipping quote.
Paypal address: [email protected]
Alright. How do I order? Im new to this whole thing. I currently have a box in the car. Im not sure whats going in with it or how to diagnose. Screen in the cluster doesnt turn on. Its a 91 rt tt. I broke a two pin connector.Yes I can 3D print the cointray without the cruise, in fact, I already have one printed.