Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,891 Posts
I do make an adapter board for older LCDBC units that want to upgrade.
oh cool! wanna pm me a price shipped to western canada for the adapter and 4x20 display?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey buddy someone told me about your product and im very interested. Am i understanding correctly that i would still need to order a boost solenoid? And do you have any units in stock ready to go?i also think i read if i still have active aero i can't use the coin try is that correct?

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have everything in stock. The boost solenoid is inexpensive, about $20-$35 on aliexpress or ebay. You are correct, the coin tray occupies the active aero location. Air vent or mount above steering column are other options.

Here's a $20 discount coupon if shopping on aliexpress.com for the first time.

Here's a link to boost solenoid on aliexpress:

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Some questions:

1. What is the purpose of the knob?
2. What type of sensor is need for the boost?
3. The higher level with the LCDBC add on, is this a monitor only and / or what information is displayed?
4. The aliexpressm "MAC 3 Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid Valve" states "vac to 120 psi" - does the box also display vacuum as well as boost?

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Couple of questions:
1. What is the purpose of the knob?
2. What type of sensor is need for the boost?
3. The higher level with the LCDBC add on, is this a monitor only and / or what information is displayed?
1. The knob lets you adjust boost, or navigate to different menus.
2. A pressure sensor is included, buy you can always use other external pressure sensors such as Greddy, GM, etc.
3. The optional "LCDBC Addon" was to go beyond reading the engine ECU, and let you monitor / perform tests / clear error codes on the ABS, SRS airbag, automatic climate control, ECS suspension, etc.

·
Registered
954 Posts
1. The knob lets you adjust boost, or navigate to different menus.
2. A pressure sensor is included, buy you can always use other external pressure sensors such as Greddy, GM, etc.
3. The optional "LCDBC Addon" was to go beyond reading the engine ECU, and let you monitor / perform tests / clear error codes on the ABS, SRS airbag, automatic climate control, ECS suspension, etc.
Awesome! I am so glad I didn't pull the trigger on the boost gauge / boost controller I was looking at. -whew-

Does this superseed the OBD1 converter? In other words, am I going to lose the functions of the converter/bluetooth/Torquepro combo I use now? If so, is there a dongle to attach both?

I just ordered the aliexpress boost selenoid as well.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The "Canbus converter" can be used together with this unit. I will include a serial cable at no extra charge, that will link up between the OLEDBC and your "Canbus converter". Your existing OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable from the "Canbus converter" will move to the OLEDBC.

·
Still Posting Novels >>>
704 Posts
Can this offer any connectivity to an Evo 8 ECU? I have the older style unit in my Stealth (love it btw!), and planned to run one in my DSM project as well. However, I'm leaning towards using the Evo 8 ECU in my Spyder rather than the stock unit, so that throws a wrench in the plan. I'd imagine the two are quite different and incompatible, but it can't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
2 Posts
$250 USD shipped. Your choice of OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable, communicates with Engine ECU only.

Choose screen size:
2 x 16 screen size ideal for RPM gauge cluster install, or above steering wheel column.
4 x 20 screen size ideal for Coin tray install, or Air vent install.

3D printed ABS air vent adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $3.

3D printed ABS cruise/coin tray adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $20.

3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 4x20 OLED display, add $5.

3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 2x16 OLED display, add $5.

Options: External sensor wire harness $5 each (2 maximum).

Prices are for shipping to USA and Canada, all other international customers, please contact me for shipping quote.
Paypal address: [email protected]
www.paypal.me/LCDBC
Id like to buy this and can you make a cointray/display without the cruise?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes I can 3D print the cointray without the cruise, in fact, I already have one printed.
Alright. How do I order? Im new to this whole thing. I currently have a box in the car. Im not sure whats going in with it or how to diagnose. Screen in the cluster doesnt turn on. Its a 91 rt tt. I broke a two pin connector.

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,850 Posts
Is this a upgraded version of your old OBD scanner? I was about to buy that one from you, but the boost controller and real time ECU is really selling me. So far the main difference is the boost controller and real time data logging? Sorry if you already answered this question. It's late and I'm being lazy.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts