Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Option A: $230 USD shipped. Your choice of OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable, communicates with Engine ECU only.

Option B: $310 USD shipped. Your choice of OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable, communicates with Engine ECU, ABS, SRS, Climate control, Electronic Suspension, Cruise Control, Automatic Transmission, and ETACS.

Choose screen size:
2 x 16 screen size ideal for RPM gauge cluster install, or above steering wheel column.
4 x 20 screen size ideal for Coin tray install, or Air vent install.

Choose style: with or without built-in boost pressure sensor. Deduct $25 if you choose without pressure sensor.

3D printed ABS air vent adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $3.

3D printed ABS cruise/coin tray adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $20.

3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 4x20 OLED display, add $5.

3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 2x16 OLED display, add $5.

Options: External pressure sensor wire harness, or other external sensor wire harness $5 each (3 maximum).

Prices are for shipping to USA and Canada, all other international customers, please contact me for shipping quote.
Paypal address: [email protected]
www.paypal.me/LCDBC

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
That steering wheel column display option works well...imo,anyway...when did you start making that option? Relocated my vent mount the column just after getting it up and running. Just seemed logical place to use. Apparently you agree. Lol!!?

Peace
IMG_20200313_191109035.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sandstone92vr4: Order shipped out yesterday, I modified the LCD steering wheel column adapter to be 4mm shorter so it doesn't obstruct your view as much, and included some stickers that have a cushion built into it -- this can be used for making it quiet if it rattles (plastic on plastic noise).

LaughnJar: Hmm, that OLED 4x20 screen is huge for mounting on steering column.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Yes. But my priorities are 1. Optimum tune adjusting for recently added parts. 2. Aesthetics. 3. Buy and install Upgrade parts.

Repeat 1,2 & 3.

And I still have an AEM wideband, walbro 400, hotwire kit, 550cc injectors, and boost more td04 15g turbos to install. So aesthetics has taken a back seat.

Also I mentioned this in the first place because of the irony that over the last month I've contacted you via email if you times with some specific questions but absent pictures of the display, but with the display placed on the column the entire time. Ironic because it seems we are both on the same wavelength somehow in the absence of communicating the idea I'm putting the display on the column between one another, LOL! Also it is likely that I would have selected the on column display as opposed to the vent display adapter had it been an offer available when I purchased the LCD BC from you. Or I guess it would be the OLED BC, LOL! No worries buddy just having fun piece

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Wow I just read my talk and type post...that last run on jibber jabber is NOT what I spoke. It does talk m type got confused and went editor with variability redundant on me!!!

And
PeAce!!?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like I may need to get you to add one of these into the box when you return my ECU to me...
Will my SAFC-II mess up any of the function?

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like I may need to get you to add one of these into the box when you return my ECU to me...
Will my SAFC-II mess up any of the function?
No, the SAFC or any piggyback fuel controller won't mess anything up; in fact, as you make adjustments in the SAFC during idle, you can see in real time the "Hz" airflow numbers being reported to the engine ECU.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts