Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$265 USD shipped. Your choice of OBD1 or OBD2/MUT cable, communicates with Engine ECU only.

Choose screen size:
2 x 16 screen size ideal for RPM gauge cluster install, or above steering wheel column.
4 x 20 screen size ideal for Coin tray install, or Air vent install.

3D printed ABS air vent adapter for 2x16 or 4x20 OLED display. Add $5.

3D printed ABS cruise/coin tray adapter for 4x20 OLED display. Add $20.

3D printed ABS steering wheel column adapter for 2x16 or 4x20 OLED display, add $5.

Ashtray 3D printed adapter (only fits 2x16 and not 4x20) $20

Options: External sensor wire harness $5 each (2 maximum).

Prices are for shipping to USA and Canada, all other international customers, please contact me for shipping quote.
Paypal address: [email protected]
www.paypal.me/LCDBC

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
That steering wheel column display option works well...imo,anyway...when did you start making that option? Relocated my vent mount the column just after getting it up and running. Just seemed logical place to use. Apparently you agree. Lol!!?

Peace

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sandstone92vr4: Order shipped out yesterday, I modified the LCD steering wheel column adapter to be 4mm shorter so it doesn't obstruct your view as much, and included some stickers that have a cushion built into it -- this can be used for making it quiet if it rattles (plastic on plastic noise).

LaughnJar: Hmm, that OLED 4x20 screen is huge for mounting on steering column.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Yes. But my priorities are 1. Optimum tune adjusting for recently added parts. 2. Aesthetics. 3. Buy and install Upgrade parts.

Repeat 1,2 & 3.

And I still have an AEM wideband, walbro 400, hotwire kit, 550cc injectors, and boost more td04 15g turbos to install. So aesthetics has taken a back seat.

Also I mentioned this in the first place because of the irony that over the last month I've contacted you via email if you times with some specific questions but absent pictures of the display, but with the display placed on the column the entire time. Ironic because it seems we are both on the same wavelength somehow in the absence of communicating the idea I'm putting the display on the column between one another, LOL! Also it is likely that I would have selected the on column display as opposed to the vent display adapter had it been an offer available when I purchased the LCD BC from you. Or I guess it would be the OLED BC, LOL! No worries buddy just having fun piece

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Wow I just read my talk and type post...that last run on jibber jabber is NOT what I spoke. It does talk m type got confused and went editor with variability redundant on me!!!

And
PeAce!!?

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like I may need to get you to add one of these into the box when you return my ECU to me...
Will my SAFC-II mess up any of the function?
No, the SAFC or any piggyback fuel controller won't mess anything up; in fact, as you make adjustments in the SAFC during idle, you can see in real time the "Hz" airflow numbers being reported to the engine ECU.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in buying one of the active aero placements as I don’t have active aero or cruise control anymore. But I have a RHD. Can you swap it around so the screen is on the right? Or would best bet to get mounted in front of my cluster?

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am interested in buying one of the active aero placements as I don’t have active aero or cruise control anymore. But I have a RHD. Can you swap it around so the screen is on the right? Or would best bet to get mounted in front of my cluster?
Yes I can flip it around (like a mirror), so it fits RHD / GTO vehicles. I've done this in the past no problem.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just a quick question, does this new unit essentially supersede the lcdbc unit as I was interested in that but wanted oled screen for tach mount but was not available at the time.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a quick question, does this new unit essentially supersede the lcdbc unit as I was interested in that but wanted oled screen for tach mount but was not available at the time.
The larger 4x20 OLED screen requires more power, so this newer unit supports that new requirement. You can think of it as an incremental improvement over the previous LCDBC design.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They all have the same functionality as before. The 4x20 just fits more characters on the screen compared to the 2x16. At the moment I only have 4x20 OLED in stock. When I look at the suppliers, they only have a green OLED available in 2x16 size at this present time.

See here:

Yes, the mac boost solenoid needs to be purchased elsewhere. Here's a link to buy one for under $20.

Use this new user coupon to save $19.

·
Money pit owner.
2,891 Posts
Is it correct that the 4x20 display cannot just replace my current 2X16 display? I need a new lcdbc unit because the 4X20 needs more power?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts