Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Turbo Induced
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey-
Maybe this is old news for you guys, but check out the new Dodge Neon with 215 HP and a Mitsu 16G turbo.......under 6 seconds.....no other mods.....AND it's under $20,000.......I just know those little bastards are going to try me now....:)

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Yep. Old news. From what I've heard from the Chrysler guys I know, the engine is underrated to begin with, and will support some serious power with very few mods.

The rebirth of the Turbo Dodge is at hand :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
A neon will always be a neon thats all i have to say... get ready to see this riced out more then the neons you already see... cool concept but ugly car.

btw if the neon comes with a 16g turbo made by mitsu be cool if it could be a direct bolt on for us ?

·
Registered
318 Posts
profit said:

btw if the neon comes with a 16g turbo made by mitsu be cool if it could be a direct bolt on for us ?

16G won't bolt-up to our car for 2 reasons: 1) turbocharger is integrated into exhaust manifold (it would be a bitch job with tons of fabrication!) 2) 16G tdo4LR,.... in our case, "R" stands for REVERSE rotation!:(

I already looked into getting one out of the "scrap bin" at work:p

BLUTO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.